Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B23E6EAE-68D5-435C-B897-B9C84144C462.jpeg

It is all mine!!

I may or may not remove the scratches from the front. I’m think no. Doubt I’ll be looking in from the front very often since it’ll be waist level on it stand

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I found that they pack mysis shrimp in acro slime. And mr. goby ate a few. Step in the right direction
If I have to feed the tank every day I will

I know my other fat fish won’t mind
how are you feeding the tank?
auto feed?
dump a little in?
other?

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my baby cherub the other day. He was fine when I went to bed dead when I woke up.
So down to one new fish the clown goby.
Ugh.

I got him eating. He loved the live brine and pods I added today.

Got to get him fat.

Other than that big plans for my frag tank. Hopefully I’ll have it up by august lol

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my baby cherub the other day. He was fine when I went to bed dead when I woke up.
So down to one new fish the clown goby.
Ugh.

I got him eating. He loved the live brine and pods I added today.

Got to get him fat.

Other than that big plans for my frag tank. Hopefully I’ll have it up by august lol
sorry about the fish loss.

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how are you feeding the tank?
auto feed?
dump a little in?
other?
Just saw this

I defrost food and squirt into water with baster. I do this above the overly active eaters then take a little bit and gently release above small goby. Making sure some lands where ever he is perched.

My other fish (with the exception of my tang) attack my baster. I know it takes time for them to get comfortable with me and my feeding practices. Generally don’t feed pellets. I do have some and the clowns and big cherub love them so it’s used as more of a treat. I usually leave pumps and wave maker off for 5-10 minutes. This is now giving goby time to pick up food off frag rack. But he went crazy with the live brine and pods I added

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the process of fraging zoas and making two plugs of everything I can. One to grow one to glue.

I did more of that today.
I need to glue things to new homes. Sell the zoas I just don’t like. I have a few. Figure out what zoas I wanna make a garden out of. Determine if there are any that would look good growing on the back glass.

So much work.

I think this garden will be small polyp zoas and the rock should be closer to the front of the tank so I can see them.

I have a lot to chose from. The good thing about having grow out plugs (which eventually will make it into the frag tank) is if my Zoa rock gets run over by one type I’ll have a back up!!!

The end

Back