OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing all the corals that you and others have still blows my mind.
Very nice

your RS tank and those sweet new lights blow my mind :D Maybe if I hit the lottery :p

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a singular long strand of cyano i named bob. He lived with me for awhile until one day he flew away. My family thought he was a coral and liked him LOL.

Anyways -- Your tank is looking very good @Retro Reefer -- Been a long time since I checked in! Too many great threads to keep up on

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a singular long strand of cyano i named bob. He lived with me for awhile until one day he flew away. My family thought he was a coral and liked him LOL.

Anyways -- Your tank is looking very good @Retro Reefer -- Been a long time since I checked in! Too many great threads to keep up on

Thanks Rakie! And thanks for stopping by.. I’m terrible at keeping up with build threads and for some reason I don’t always get alerts for ones I have watched. I’m getting a little ahead of myself with this tank, I have so much yet to do and don’t even know what the final placement will be on many of the frags that I have purchased, many of them on just a whim;)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m terrible at keeping up with build threads and for some reason I don’t always get alerts for ones I have watched.

For this reason I live on the Unread Watched Threads page and use it as my home page for R2R. The Alerts page is not as useful. I check alerts once a day for mentions, quotes and new threads in forums I follow. The watched threads page will always push current, active threads to the top of the page. The only limit is you only get the top 20. As you clear them out older ones are shown.

Last edited:

Ronnell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What r these Darth Muals?
Capture%2B_2019-02-20-23-39-23.jpeg

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What r these Darth Muals?
Capture%2B_2019-02-20-23-39-23.jpeg

The one on the round plug in the center is a ASD dark fire I’m not sure about any of the rest I don’t really pay attention to all the dumb names people give these things or bother keeping records of them.

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my Blasto that just refuses to grow.. had it for over a year in my BC before putting it in the breeder and it still looks exactly like it did when I got it, seems healthy and has a good feeding response? Thought I would have a mini colony by this point ;Meh

C0CECC6C-3E83-4B93-9D99-4229ABCE6A3D.png

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my Acans is like that. Totally healthy. Will not grow. So, I bought more Acans. LOL

lol.. sounds like something I would do ;) If that thing was growing like my acans it would be the size of a softball by now ;Hilarious

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything with a calcium skeleton came out of my Biocube today and I’m moving all my softies into it.. there will be hairy shrooms, Kenya trees, leathers, palys and pulsating Xenia's, the tank will go from a low maintenance to little or no maintenance ;)

Blank slate..

B7252338-5A0D-4928-AB74-68549177C156.jpeg

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the new additions getting settled, everything mostly opened as soon as it hit the water. Chemistry in my tanks are all generally the same so not much of a shock but lighting is totally different in the breeder.

B99CDA9C-ED08-4783-8D76-A38D342ECD5E.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back