OP
VanJuarez

VanJuarez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news! Whatever infection my clownfish had is almost completely gone now. Still not sure what it was exactly, but I'm fairly certain it was some sort of viral or bacterial infection. Every day I check on him it looks a little better, and you can barely even see it now!

Here they are right after feeding, looking much happier!

20210508_123043.jpg
20210508_123113.jpg
20210508_123137.jpg

I went to pick up a skunk cleaner from a local reefer last night. Absolutely love these guys, I just think they look so cool. He's a pretty good hider though, still a little guy, so it's hard to get a good picture.
20210508_123313.jpg

He threw in a tiny mushroom coral for free too!

20210508_123352.jpg

Overall everything's doing good. Now I'm wondering what my next purchase will be. I'm thinking some nice looking zoas, but I still do need to get a skimmer, we will see. I need to figure out how to deal with my algae problem too, as it's looking ugly. I'm probably feeding too much lol, my clowns are always begging for food.

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks looking good! The biocube is a fun tank to start with, its all the room I have w our 5 yr olds toy store lol
I wouldn't worry to much about a skimmer , most wont work very well in the smaller tanks anyway. The biocube is very tight for space in the back chambers , with the top. I started a refugium in the middle compartment next to the intank media rack, dropped some cheato in to help absorb stray nutrients . I placed a small red "Acke" brand light on the back that runs after lights out .
There's a fantastic family of friends and biocube owners on here always ready to offer help
Jeff

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back