My bubble tip anemone is experience a partially bleach. Seeking treatment

hanyuxie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my bubble tip bleached only a part. Don’t know for what reason. I got a lot anemones in my tank, they are all performing fine except that one.
image.jpg
The tank is settled up over 6 month, and water chemistry is stable. There are only two thing happened recently, one is I moved my live rock a bit, the other is my clown fish is in favor of that specific anemone a lot. Do anyone know any treatment for that?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remove the clownfish. I don’t think I have ever seen a clown irritate the host so that it bleached but they are known for loving lps to death.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty, I’ll try to remove the clowns
Cool. I’m curious to see how the anemone looks after it gets a break? Keep a sharp eye on the anemone, it might get better or it might miss the fishes? These things are not really all that clear cut with cause and affect. Post an update so we can share the details and see the outcome.

OP
OP
H

hanyuxie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. I’m curious to see how the anemone looks after it gets a break? Keep a sharp eye on the anemone, it might get better or it might miss the fishes? These things are not really all that clear cut with cause and affect. Post an update so we can share the details and see the outcome.
Sure no problem I’ll keep an eye on that and keep update. It is rarely to see a BTA only bleached a part

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back