My conversation from 3 AI 26 HD. to 2 Ecotech Radion XR30 gen4

GOPMatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I want to thank Ecotech Marine for supplying the Radion for the giveaway and reef2reef for also sponsoring the giveaway for this it is a Radion Gen 4 xr39 full at the Queen City Fright Fest now I place this in the middle of my tank wear the brace car is and I had removed one of my AI Hydra 26 is and head to AI 26 HD on the left and right now what I did was I sold after noticing when I put this light in my aquarium the polyp extension was amazing the color was amazing the blues were Bluer the whites weren't so bright the red was amazing and I like the interface so much better on the reef link than I do on the AI interface on the app.

So I sold all 3 of my lights taking me a long time of negotiating cuz people are cheap and I sold the lights and now I hmave to Radion Gen4 xr30s....

I always had a bad impression of radion even after owning Vortec and Vectra products on until I won one for free and I noticed my across mille monti lps gonipora and even the gorgonian which I forgot about started to pop an open up as if it was a brand-new Coral .rose my rose bubble tip I swear has doubled in size the tentacles are no longer really long but short and bubbly because they don't need to reach for light my Goniporas my yellow and my red ones are just blazing with beauty my yellow ones look lime green and my red ones look hot pink and might have you they're not expensive ones I've already had and crusting over the last 3 months of four different Acro colonies which have grown about 15 to 20 polyps in a month. I'd love to add a third one of these lights to my aquarium but I am disabled and it took me long enough to save the money to buy my original Aqua illumination 26 HD I don't think I could ever afford to buy another one of these at the MSRP price of $649 I'm sure there's many other people who are much more deserving but I figured I'd at least enter my post in hopes of winning because now I will buy nothing but Radion products I have a gun the Vectra m1 2 Vortech MP40 and 2 Radion xr30 Gen 4 s

Ecotech customer service is phenomenal I've never once had a bad experience or never once had a problem that corrected I like the fact that I can reach the same person multiple times and they remember me personally also I like the fact that if I have a real problem they can remotely enter my computer and fix my reef link because at first my roof link would not connect to EcoSmart live no matter what we did so you have an awesome awesome customer service Team Awesome products that are built well and built in the United States which is a big big deal for me and I love the mounts that are made for the Ecotech Gen 4 radion it's a fixed height but it's almost like the perfect height and it comes with 3 different lengths of bracket so you can shorten or make them Reach outer longer and you can also twist them which is awesome in case you have a coral that is not getting a little bit of light but just a slight Twist of the light will make that Coral receive the light it needs to live but I just wanted to thank you guys and Ecotech and reef 2 Reef for this opportunity you have a great product and you have a great forum and I think this is a very generous thing for you guys to give away such a nice products to people who take this hobby very seriously me and myself I love my fish to the point where I am overstocked and I can't seem to get rid of one of them because I'm so attached to them when they won. I literally almost bawled my eyes out I could care less if equipment breaks but if a fish dies then upset if it Coral dies not too much if an anemone dies I get upset because all living things including crabs and even the amphipods that I pull out of my dirty filter socks after kept your truck before I clean them go right back into my tank thank you very much and thank you for my entry and post God bless you God bless Reef 2 Reef God bless the ocean and the United States of America..

P.s. my torch coral said to say thank you very much they like the extra PAE at the same bed from the New Gen 4 lenses...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back