OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow your colors are juicy! How long have you noticed the bumpy texture on your acros? Looks like what we are all discussing in the thread about led causing funny textures to corals. That jj gets an A+ too!
Thanks!
Honestly I’ve noticed it a bit more recently. My stuff is under T5s with only LED supplement so I’m not sure it’s a LED issue but glad to know I’m no the only one experiencing it. Def a bit different looking up close

TheReefKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what camera and lense? And how do you shoot with a filter or post edit? In a Tube on the lense I can not for the life of me get this quality pics.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I had the kind that clumps near the tips but it went away over time. The kind of bumps you have I am not familiar with though, I have seen it get bad in some cases. I believe mine started because I was not dosing equal parts of two part and the ratio was not balanced. Once I fixed it it slowly faded with new growth.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing collection and great pics.

Salthead007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a coral from Ryan. The packaging, communication, coral health, and color are excellent! I have purchased many corals from numerous vendors, and collectors, from all over the US. Ryan’s services are second to none! Thank you Ryan! I will do business with again.

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a coral from Ryan. The packaging, communication, coral health, and color are excellent! I have purchased many corals from numerous vendors, and collectors, from all over the US. Ryan’s services are second to none! Thank you Ryan! I will do business with again.
Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you like your frag. Keep me posted on how it does.

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this one should be done baking in a Few months
9FB3E91D-407B-4E0A-9567-087DD04BCFD3.jpeg

Back