My coral won’t open

Aidan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new to saltwater reef keeping i have a 10 gal reef tank with an acan,chalice,Xenia,palythoa,GSP,and two Zoa frags, one of my Zoas is doing great but the other one isn’t opening my parameters are fine what should I do I was thinking maybe he wasn’t getting enough light please comment

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pics of your tank, how old is the tank, nitrates?, And what lighting are you using?

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
Post your parameters # plz;)

srusso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new to saltwater reef keeping i have a 10 gal reef tank with an acan,chalice,Xenia,palythoa,GSP,and two Zoa frags, one of my Zoas is doing great but the other one isn’t opening my parameters are fine what should I do I was thinking maybe he wasn’t getting enough light please comment

If one is good and the other is not, I would assume nothing is wrong and just keep an eye on it. The closed zoa ever open in your tank before? How long ago did you add the zoas?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back