My dissatisfaction with SS 2019

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
As the title states, I am a bit disappointed as I wanted to physically send a package but living internationally made it difficult so I had to buy from a website and have them send it directly to the recipient.

So, I had an idea... PM your address and I’ll send you a post card! This is for secret Santa 2019 people only and I don’t care where you live in our awesome world. Each post card will be unique and have a hand written message.

OP
OP
ScottR

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll be glad to send you a postcard! One requirement...an avatar pic of your bestest (teacher cringe) Christmas sweater. :)
I dressed up as Santa in my school last year and will do the same this year. I’ll hunt down a pic. Christmas sweater pic is in the works Katrina. You’ll be the first to see.

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
yes i have the same problem i really wanted to something personal and put some non reef related local stuff too but sending items from there probably problem with customs and shipping cost is 4 or 5x more than the stuff i will probably put in it so i had to send from website directly too exactly something i didn't like but being far away is problem.
@ScottR thanks for awesome idea!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
How cool. Will send you one back

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back