my dream tank is sold by a company with a bad rep

Zbutcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Currently there is a dream tank for me personally that I would love to have however the company that sells it has a pretty bad reputation especially on this forum from what I have seen. It's the only tank of its kind that's as affordable as it is.

The company is mode aquariums.

I know a couple people that have ordered from them and yes they did get their tanks they said modes customer service was horrible and. That one of them had a broken sump and they replaced it with a sump that was smaller and not even for that system. Here is a link to the system I want.

Do you guys have any advice?

Thanks.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, you know the reason it's so affordable, so is it worth the potential headaches to save some money?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a thread where some users seem happy with the product:

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted their 75g because of the metal stand and external overflow. I tried to contact them a couple times with questions and never heard back. I decided to go with a different brand. Great looking tanks but customer service is important to me

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highly recommend Joe, I've been friends with him on FB for quite a while, he's pretty local to me. Does great work.
I have a glasscages 90 lagoon in my living room that is over 5 years old.
thanks so much for the support @Whirly. would love to see some pics of your 90 gal lagoon. Thanks again and the team is doing amazing work. so proud of them

Babado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highly recommend Joe, I've been friends with him on FB for quite a while, he's pretty local to me. Does great work.
I have a glasscages 90 lagoon in my living room that is over 5 years old.
I second this! I am currently working with @Joe Glass Cages and have nothing but positive things to say! Cant wait to get my tank.

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mode aqauriums and cadlights are the same company. So you can read reviews on cadlights for past history. Definitely wouldn’t recommend.

PhilMStudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From experience with buyers remorse... you’re gonna hate yourself if it doesn’t work out and you had reservations

trust your gut

Back