My Father, Art, I will miss you dearly ...

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry for your loss Greg. Much love coming to you, family, and friends. Handsome fella. Great beard. Lost my dad a couple years ago. It’s been a rough go, but it gets better. Hang in there. Don’t get distant from friends and family. Keeps everyone stronger.

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry for your loss Greg. Much love coming to you, family, and friends. Handsome fella. Great beard. Lost my dad a couple years ago. It’s been a rough go, but it gets better. Hang in there. Don’t get distant from friends and family. Keeps everyone stronger.
Thanks for the support.
It's kinda hard when there's no local reef buddies, but it's better knowing there's a crew out there.

Thanks Reef2Reef Crew !!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Scott R
This was a big shock to our family as my dad was quite young at only 77

I hope to never see this happen to any other reefers as this is very shocking
He looks like a mighty fine, friendly fellow. As a father of two and a son, it saddens me deeply. You must have the courage to go on and one day you will meet again.

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He looks like a mighty fine, friendly fellow.
You're right in that He was a mighty fine person.
Thanks for your input.
I found it hard to post about my Dad, but I felt it was needed to show his face and show the world what a great man he was.

Again, love you Dad and miss you

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Cubs
It's kinda hard when it's expected but not wanted.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right in that He was a mighty fine person.
Thanks for your input.
I found it hard to post about my Dad, but I felt it was needed to show his face and show the world what a great man he was.

Again, love you Dad and miss you
The reefing community is a great place to go in times of need. The people here on R2R are the finest. Let us know if there’s anything you need. If you don’t mind, PM your address and I’ll send you and your family a card.

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He looks like a mighty fine, friendly fellow. As a father of two and a son, it saddens me deeply. You must have the courage to go on and one day you will meet again.
Thanks Scott
Looks like I'll have some family support soon.
Nothing like having to fly in some family.

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reefing community is a great place to go in times of need. The people here on R2R are the finest. Let us know if there’s anything you need. If you don’t mind, PM your address and I’ll send you and your family a card.
Thanks ScottR, but that won't be required

Thanks to the whole Reef2Reef community for checking in and hanging out throughout my Families issues.
Thanks to the whole Community while we bury my Father.

Love to all

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Cubs
It's kinda hard when it's expected but not wanted.
It’s tough. Keep expressing yourself. Try to consider others feelings. When you don’t think they’re taking yours into account, don’t take it too personally, but don’t ignore yourself. We all grieve differently. Let it evolve.

OP
OP
Greg P

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s tough. Keep expressing yourself. Try to consider others feelings. When you don’t think they’re taking yours into account, don’t take it too personally, but don’t ignore yourself. We all grieve differently. Let it evolve.
You're right.
When you get angry, it's hard to hold those feelings back.
Thanks Cubs

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back