My First Attempt at the Big Time: WaterBox PP 230.6 Tank Build

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I am getting no outside work down watching each and every polyp join the party from their little holes

I'm waiting for the plumbing, pump, heater, etc for the new build.... It's suppose to arrive tomorrow. I have refreshed that tracking number at least a dozen times today.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody hire me. I can learn anything. I need an excuse to go to the beach!

The Louiiana plan for moving people inland with water levels rising may be a raw location to try some reef... perhaps some of the structures could be used as bases to glue the corals too.

I bet there will be a lot of pollution in those areas... figuring out ways to scrub that will be important. (Throw all the carbon in) :)

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Louiiana plan for moving people inland with water levels rising may be a raw location to try some reef... perhaps some of the structures could be used as bases to glue the corals too.

I bet there will be a lot of pollution in those areas... figuring out ways to scrub that will be important. (Throw all the carbon in) :)
My son has started a trend at school with 4Ocean and some other marine ecology awareness. The conversations are kinda cool to overhear. Tons of the kids are wearing bracelets. It's a start.

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love your science mind!! Always thinking !! What a professor :)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awww my friends always looking out for me!! Now about this Tahiti trip?
Me and Faa’a International airport go way back, I’m ready to be greeted with traditional island song and dance again! They also have the best quiche on the planet in that airport. Better than any restaurant, makes no sense.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and Faa’a International airport go way back, I’m ready to be greeted with traditional island song and dance again! They also have the best quiche on the planet in that airport. Better than any restaurant, makes no sense.

I was unsure before... but now that I know about the quiche, count me in! ;Hilarious

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use a UV sterilizer?

I do... it's a tiny one, so I'm not sure it's actually doing anything. I did recently watch a BRS video abut them. They can make anywhere from . 1%-99% improvement.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use a UV sterilizer?
No but I will on my next build. I don’t have a good way to plumb one in on my 90. If you get one go with Pentair.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we have our core three!
When the first board meeting Tim!
E48997D3-0C28-40B2-A3E2-DBBB7ACB7AE6.jpeg

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tahiti? Fiji? TX? Chicago? San Diego?
San Diego would be easy, or LA, the Bay Area, cheap flights to Maui now, Phoenix, Vegas, you let me know, lol. Tahiti isn’t actually that expensive to get to, I’m dying to go back. I was surprised it was only like $1,300 round trip last time. I always pictured it this super exotic place and impossible to get to for some reason.

Back