tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tdlawdo
What a whole month without any comments or pictures? Are you okay there Doc? Did E-Town get eaten by a flood? Hope all is well on your end and your patients are just keeping you busy.
ugh...yes just super busy and dealing with some family stuff. Thanks for checking. It will take a while to get caught up. i have so many pics and lots of news to post.

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light dusting day!

C43EF4BE-3CE2-4420-ACA9-DE7C480C3EA9.jpeg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey doc how is your patient population doing? My wife's college is scrambling to get the nurses ready for graduation but the local hospitals are kicking them out due to the beginning covid 19 cases. Only about 6 confirmed local with two fatalities so far (90's plus age group). We are just getting started it seems.

Tank pictures look great and the Zeo seems to be working for you! Wishing you and your family good health!

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, good to hear from you. Been more than busy with my patients (all amish, plain and mennonite communities). They have all been sick early on but we had no testing. No fatalities locally here in KY either. The University i do my research and teach at in Ohio has graduated the docs about a month early. Doesn't help much as they can't get licensed to do anything so i am not sure why other than to get it done and over with. Been super busy with my BC/BS job as we are addressing issues daily. I have been frantically approving codes for telehealth and testing and reviewing research on testing and treatment daily. Stay well and healthy!! This too shall pass but it will take time.

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying out a new phone aquarium camera app. Ill keep playing with it but i also found a little piece of my Bird of Paradise Seriatopora in the sand (i'm blaming the darn urchin) so i tried to attach to a frag plug lets see what happens.
Stay Safe!

IMG_8468.JPG IMG_8470.JPG IMG_8471.JPG IMG_8472.JPG

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, good to hear from you. Been more than busy with my patients (all amish, plain and mennonite communities). They have all been sick early on but we had no testing. No fatalities locally here in KY either. The University i do my research and teach at in Ohio has graduated the docs about a month early. Doesn't help much as they can't get licensed to do anything so i am not sure why other than to get it done and over with. Been super busy with my BC/crap job as we are addressing issues daily. I have been frantically approving codes for telehealth and testing and reviewing research on testing and treatment daily. Stay well and healthy!! This too shall pass but it will take time.

Be safe and well you and yours, you sir are a great cog to have in the machine. :)

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are two ICP tests from just before i started zeo and at Day 74 of Zeo. not sure what the deal is with the Bromine still looking into it. The Strontium is a little low and i just bought some from @Bulk Reef Supply from their Zeo collection. RODI is 6 stage with an extra membrane. I might send one back of the RODI and ill compare to the Triton ICP tests to see how close they are. The other parameters that are different..Iodine i decreased the dosing a bit and the Potassium not all that much different so not sure i trust it. Things are all growing well except my HAmmer which was doing great and I lost a bunch of zoas ...but i have never been able to get them to take off well.

shared-widget-1587847828008.JPG shared-widget-1587847874024.JPG

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This ricordea moves off its place and even has the plug still attached and what looks like a tear. Moving...multiplying ?? Dang it was such a nice little island !

6AA5A8BE-72FC-4E67-8D89-ABBAD3B4942A.jpeg
Niceeee!

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Babies! ... you sure you are a doctor? ;)
You think? Ricordea usually do asexual via splitting between two mouths. I didn’t think they broke off a glued on frag drug it two inches then split off part of one poly area without a mouth. I hope that is what it is but I’m skeptical. These things have split at the mouth many times.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back