My first build110g acrylic!!!!! Yaya BUDDY.

OP
OP
Aggro

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m thinking about getting a dosing pump is there any you guys recommend???

so I think my primary function will be to dose for the reg crap like calcium and stuff of the sorts. I’m not super low on any parameters as far asthey go calc was the only one that was a little low at 380. That being said I was looking at the hygger dosing pump because it has 4 heads and would make thing a bit simpler. I do have the option to run the apex but that’s triple the price of a hygger. What are your guys opinion and such. And here are a few more tank additions

image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
Aggro

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I e just transferred the fish anemone and shrimp from my biocube over to the 110. I have the lights off because I don’t want anyone to get stressed out to much I had the lights on to I sever for about 39 minutes so my black ice and black snowflake clown seem to be doing ok but then again they’re sticking together. On the other hand the mimic tang is terrorizing the tomato clown. So I turned light back off to give them time.

so here’s a question I know tangs are aggressive toward other tangs if the same shape has anyone heard of them being aggressive toward clowns the have a smilies shape. The mimic hasn’t even started to develope his colors so I believe he’sa baby. He keep runny his body up against the clown and right when the clown turns his back or swims I. Front of him he nips at his tail fin. Any solutions you guys can think of to help???

OP
OP
Aggro

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys I’m sad to announce that after much consideration and little thinking I will be upgrading to a 160g tank lol. Decided that acrylic is a dang pain to keep clean lol. And I just so happened to find a full setup of a 150g glass tank with everything needed to plug and play. Down to the crushed coral substrate. But don’t worry I will not be using that it’s actually going to be tossed out. Here’s a few pics of new tank. Do you guys think I could get away with running the light in the canopy the tank is 32” tall so I want to make sure to have adequate par on sand bed. I’ll be running hydra 26hd

D414C17F-15A7-4DAE-B26B-52986C198EC5.jpeg 3BC18BC5-A7A0-4135-B953-F5D4178A02AB.jpeg 120332D0-1B19-4038-B0DB-967A8D27DEE4.jpeg 4838CB9C-D793-4E15-B2B0-CB0CA6863E0A.jpeg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back