shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
@mibu I didn’t wanna take over James thread haha these are the pellets Ialso didn’t see any feeder tentacles. But the Xmas favia did eat the shrimp I laid on its polyps

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
@mibu I didn’t wanna take over James thread haha these are the pellets Ialso didn’t see any feeder tentacles. But the Xmas favia did eat the shrimp I laid on its polyps
I’ve actually seen these at my LFS, but didn’t know what the difference was. I have the original NLS pellets.

These apparently have medication in them?

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpg
As long as they ate. Hopefully they start showing feeders. I love that part about acans and favia. No feeders, they just don't look right.

Also, I don't know how I feel about garlic and corals.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve actually seen these at my LFS, but didn’t know what the difference was. I have the original NLS pellets.

These apparently have medication in them?
So funny thing is I have 3 containers of pellets because my clownfish are baby babys and they weren’t able to fit the pellets in there mouth so I had to get the tiny ones

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as they ate. Hopefully they start showing feeders. I love that part about acans and favia. No feeders, they just don't look right.

Also, I don't know how I feel about garlic and corals.
I feed these to my fish the only coral food I have is reef roids. I just ordered LPS pellets because when I fed mysis my snails emerged from the dead

BoralBandit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

image.jpg
not sure if someone has already mentioned but I feed my tank LRS Reef Frenzy(I cut the big chunk it comes in into small cubes) every other day, its super clean food and my clean up crew loves it. Whenever I put it in the water the corals start to open up and the tentacles come out to feed. I also started dosing once a week with Red Sea Ab+ and so far so good, no crazy spikes and the corals are looking amazing.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure if someone has already mentioned but I feed my tank LRS Reef Frenzy(I cut the big chunk it comes in into small cubes) every other day, its super clean food and my clean up crew loves it. Whenever I put it in the water the corals start to open up and the tentacles come out to feed. I also started dosing once a week with Red Sea Ab+ and so far so good, no crazy spikes and the corals are looking amazing.
I’ll have to look into that always looking to expand the diet of my fishy friends

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He bought the camera because I got sick of him using gopro for his ambient streams. Its a ton better as go pro always crashes and no detail in the videos, photos it takes. Gopro just isn't good quality.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He bought the camera because I got sick of him using gopro for his ambient streams. Its a ton better as go pro always crashes and no detail in the videos, photos it takes. Gopro just isn't good quality.
I agree on the quality of the go pro lol. But I can already tell your gonna be a pro with the camera !

side note: the red favia the bottom is starting to white out.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%

Back