My friends Reef burned in his house fire.

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I wanted to get the word out that my Friends house caught on fire last week and along with the house as you can imagine his reef tank is destroyed to say the least. I cant imagine going through that and it has to be very emotional. I wanted to get the word out that I started a go fund me in order to get him a new system and was not exactly sure where to place it and think I am able to post it in the forum as it is helping a fellow reefer that has lost everything so I figured here would be as good as any. (Admins If there is a better place please move) If you can help great if you can spread the word that would also be great.

Thank you.

OP
OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will also be posting updates here as well as a tank build once we give him the donations.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on location I would donate some frags when the time comes…depending what he’s into.

Alaeriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they repairing the house, too or did they have to move? We had a house fire when I was a kid. Luckily, we didn't have any pets at the time. I hope he and his family are okay.

Back