My GEO R46 Sump in Orange & White

Discussion in 'Geo's Reef' started by italquam, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Broadwave

Broadwave Active Member

Very Nice! I love how GEO incorporated the Turbo ATS! I also have an R46 and love it.

2. gus6464

gus6464 Well-Known Member

Something must've happened since op wants thread closed.

3. Fin

Fin Tank Status: Still Dry R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award Louisiana Reef Club

He has another thread about the sump. It was damaged in shipping. A real shame, because that was an awesome looking piece of work by GEO.

4. FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim Marine Conservationists R2R Supporter Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Build Thread Contributor West Palm Beach Reefer

@italquam, Very cool sump mate!! I am getting ready to place my order w/ Geo Reef and I will be going with a SUR 46RD but I am getting it in Red and White color. Did Geo build the Turbo Scrubber bracket?
    Here is the one that I will be running on my SCA 150 w/an Ecotech Vectra L1 for my two returns and my Vectra M1 for my two manifolds that will have GFO & Carbon!
    Also, care to share a pix of it fully running and hard plumbed under your system?

Geo Reef Red & White sump.jpg

italquam likes this.
  5. italquam

italquam Active Member

Hi, thanks for commenting. Geo did build the bracket, at the time I shipped him the scrubber and he retro fitted it to the sump. Was kind of a prototype build for him for this model. He made it so the scrubber rests above the chamber and also so that at any point it could also be used for a refugium. The sump build quality it excellent and I highly recommend working with Serdar from Geo Reef. I had some shipping issues on mine but we worked through those issues and I am very happy with my sump.

FLSharkvictim likes this.
  6. italquam

italquam Active Member

Geo's reef and myself worked through the issue and I am very happy with my sump.

FLSharkvictim and Fin like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted