My GEO R46 Sump in Orange & White

Fin

Tank Status: Still Dry
View Badges
Reaction score
He has another thread about the sump. It was damaged in shipping. A real shame, because that was an awesome looking piece of work by GEO.

FLSharkvictim

Marine Conservationists
View Badges
Reaction score
GEO'S reef made me a great sump..........
IMG_3191.jpg
IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg
@italquam, Very cool sump mate!! I am getting ready to place my order w/ Geo Reef and I will be going with a SUR 46RD but I am getting it in Red and White color. Did Geo build the Turbo Scrubber bracket?
Here is the one that I will be running on my SCA 150 w/an Ecotech Vectra L1 for my two returns and my Vectra M1 for my two manifolds that will have GFO & Carbon!
Also, care to share a pix of it fully running and hard plumbed under your system?

Geo Reef Red & White sump.jpg

OP
italquam

italquam

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for commenting. Geo did build the bracket, at the time I shipped him the scrubber and he retro fitted it to the sump. Was kind of a prototype build for him for this model. He made it so the scrubber rests above the chamber and also so that at any point it could also be used for a refugium. The sump build quality it excellent and I highly recommend working with Serdar from Geo Reef. I had some shipping issues on mine but we worked through those issues and I am very happy with my sump.

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 121 68.4%
  • Not this year

Votes: 47 26.6%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (Please be sure to PM Santa Claus about this issue)

Votes: 9 5.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors