My Gyre 350s are not ramping up

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have two gyres sitting on opposite ends of my 200cm long peninsula anti sync gyre mode which should be doing the following:
- for 60sec: one pump would ramp up from 0 to 60% while the other ramp down from 60% to zero
- for 60sec: one pump at 60% and the other at zero
- repeat

unfortunatly this never really works (I have had gyres since the initial 150 model so it is not a newb y question). While the controller indicates that one is ramping up and the other ramping down in fact the one ramping up sits at zero while the other ramps down, and only comes on when the controller reaches the 60% max, and vice versa. I cannot get them to correctly anti sync ramp up and down as I want to in order to have a rolling point of turbulence where the two pumps colide while one is ramping up and the other ramping down.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have two gyres sitting on opposite ends of my 200cm long peninsula anti sync gyre mode which should be doing the following:
- for 60sec: one pump would ramp up from 0 to 60% while the other ramp down from 60% to zero
- for 60sec: one pump at 60% and the other at zero
- repeat

unfortunatly this never really works (I have had gyres since the initial 150 model so it is not a newb y question). While the controller indicates that one is ramping up and the other ramping down in fact the one ramping up sits at zero while the other ramps down, and only comes on when the controller reaches the 60% max, and vice versa. I cannot get them to correctly anti sync ramp up and down as I want to in order to have a rolling point of turbulence where the two pumps colide while one is ramping up and the other ramping down.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Hi Sorry that there's no slow ramp up/ramp down function for gyres yet.

OP
OP
VJV

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Sorry that there's no slow ramp up/ramp down function for gyres yet.
I am sorry but this is not true. At certain speeds an if the ramping time is reduced to say 30sec the pumps do seem to ramp up and down. Would you care to explain how can there be no ramping time when you have a specific ramping mode on the controller?

So are you saying that the gyres work like old school ON/OFF style pumps????

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry but this is not true. At certain speeds an if the ramping time is reduced to say 30sec the pumps do seem to ramp up and down. Would you care to explain how can there be no ramping time when you have a specific ramping mode on the controller?

So are you saying that the gyres work like old school ON/OFF style pumps????
Hi Sorry that It's my misunderstanding, I thought you were talking about the pulsing mode. So it is the Alternating Gyre mode of Pump A, while the anti sync mode of Pump B. If this is the case, 1 min as the longest period should work. Do you mind sending a small video regarding this issue to [email protected]? Thanks
1618278326649.png

OP
OP
VJV

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Sorry that It's my misunderstanding, I thought you were talking about the pulsing mode. So it is the Alternating Gyre mode of Pump A, while the anti sync mode of Pump B. If this is the case, 1 min as the longest period should work. Do you mind sending a small video regarding this issue to [email protected]? Thanks
1618278326649.png
Thank you very much. I will do a video this Friday and send it through as requested.

Kind regards.

Back