my little slice of the sweet bowebanki goodness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jamal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Jay skinny tall acan collector from the fragtoberfest show and let me say the 7 head purple teal pink and blue bowebanki I received as been receiving really good care over the last 3 days and has made a total adjustment to the t5s I had no clue it was so large when Happy it's literally the biggest acan I've ever seen I'm getting ready to make it the center piece of my acan garden I'll post some pics shortly and it's totally different under blues all the acans I was blessed to pick up are doing awesome i did feel bad after dipping the amount of pods I seen scurry off made my heart break

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Jay skinny tall acan collector from the fragtoberfest show and let me say the 7 head purple teal pink and blue bowebanki I received as been receiving really good care over the last 3 days and has made a total adjustment to the t5s I had no clue it was so large when Happy it's literally the biggest acan I've ever seen I'm getting ready to make it the center piece of my acan garden I'll post some pics shortly and it's totally different under blues all the acans I was blessed to pick up are doing awesome i did feel bad after dipping the amount of pods I seen scurry off made my heart break
That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures!

OP
OP
Jamal

Jamal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My green acantophyllia in the back is unhappy my purple tang offsets so much water swimming through that cave front opening and by the time it has begun to settle and open back up the tang has made his way back around to the acan garden as soonnad i can catch that sob he is out

20171018_013440.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back