Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Jacquie Samples

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family gave me a Coralife Biocube 32 LED for Mother's Day. How awesome is that? This is the second Biocube we will have in our home. With the LED lighting, I think I"ll be able to do a lot more than I could with my now 8-year-old Oceanic Biocube 29.

I had to get a replacement tank shipped due to broken glass, which took a week or so. Then I found out that the original canopy wiring was damaged in shipping. So, now I finally have a good tank and a good canopy. The store was completely great about shipping the new parts and had great customer service.

So, the Mother's Day tank is still completely empty because I didn't realize that was my present, and have been planning while waiting for the new parts. I need to get a tank stand, too, since I don't think my coffee table can take the weight of a 32-gallon tank once it's full of rock and water. So, while I wait on saving up for the stand and plan, I'd like to get some input from the group. I added a poll about live sand below. Please let me know what you think. I will try to add new polls and photos as the build comes along.

OP
OP
Jacquie Samples

Jacquie Samples

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180611_202002.jpg

So much potential!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back