10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I found another thread to PhytoSplammmm .homebrewed. Peach schnapps flavorEd
0E097F02-0437-43D0-BFFB-B0B905CBC26B.jpeg
How much are you dosing and what kind of benefits do you notice from dosing it?

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Never noticed that monte in there and LOVE that Minecraft!!
Minecraft is my ride or die haha. I do love it always have. Definitely makes some of the higher ends look like regular shrooms at best.

That grafted cap came to me as freebie in pack. Turned gray and rolled around bottom of my table for few months I was gonna stick a shroom on it haha. All of sudden one day it came back to life now its starting to explode haha

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minecraft is my ride or die haha. I do love it always have. Definitely makes some of the higher ends look like regular shrooms at best.

That grafted cap came to me as freebie in pack. Turned gray and rolled around bottom of my table for few months I was gonna stick a shroom on it haha. All of sudden one day it came back to life now its starting to explode haha
That's awesome. I bought a grafted cap, had it a month, haven't noticed any growth but it looks cool.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I bought a grafted cap, had it a month, haven't noticed any growth but it looks cool.
Think it probably just takes awhile to adjust. Its probably hitting somewhere around 10 month mark in my system.
Probably laid dead for 3 or 4 months and them really started taking off 2 months ago. Some shrooms have done the same thing for me. Think it takes some corals awhile to adjust and alot of my dumb mistakes probably set things back further haha

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I licked it first... ;)

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I licked it first... ;)
Gonna have to do something with it soon:D Minecraft is going to need that spot in next cpl months. Something about that shroom I just can't give it enough lamp.
Magic carpet is also starting to explode. Soon enough im going to need the other tables so I can jack up intensity.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GUILTY!!!!

I think nems are probably my single favorite inhabitant group in my tank. Love them all.

Steve, what are these two beauties called?

Reef safe?
Warty sea nems. Not reef safe. They are nps and will move until they catch something lol.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wakey Wakey:D
Since I had to remove fish from tables I went and loaded them up with Snails yesterday. Already doing some fine work on keeping discs clean:D
Screenshot_20210420-083618_Wyze.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wakey Wakey:D
Since I had to remove fish from tables I went and loaded them up with Snails yesterday. Already doing some fine work on keeping discs clean:D
Screenshot_20210420-083618_Wyze.jpg
Why did you have to remove fish from the tables? Do they live in the sump now?

What fish did you have in their previously? I'm having to start thinking through what fish I'm going to put in the little frag tank. Thinking something easy like a yellow coris wrasse and lawnmower Blenny. Checks boxes for pests and algea control.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What fish did you have in their previously? I'm having to start thinking through what fish I'm going to put in the little frag tank. Thinking something easy like a yellow coris wrasse and lawnmower Blenny. Checks boxes for pests and algea control.
Yellow coris are serious jumpers. I would suggest a springeri damsel in place of it. They do down when startled and not up lol.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They all just end up on floor without cover eventually. Only fish I have left in table is puffdaddy. Hes too fat and lazy to jump haha.
Yes they all live peacefully in a 65 gallon sump down below:) For now until I figure out whats happening up top.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow coris are serious jumpers. I would suggest a springeri damsel in place of it. They do down when startled and not up lol.
Was totally bummed my red corris went floor diving. Coolest little fish ever. Model citizen as well was best buddies with my juvenile tomini. Got them both as babies. Tomini is in sump now as well.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at lfs yesterday and he had a Dragon Wrasse in man I wanted to take it home so bad lol. Wrasse are beautiful fish. Cant wait to get something up top. Hopefully very soon so I can enjoy the fishes:D

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll look into it. Lawnmower an ok choice for algea help since tangs not an option due to size? 30" long x 18" wide x 11" deep

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll look into it. Lawnmower an ok choice for algea help since tangs not an option due to size? 30" long x 18" wide x 11" deep
Heck yeah. Love my lawn mover. He has been in 8 frag tanks and is the same as the springeri. Always runs down when startled and not up.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back