My Mushroom Garden Table Saga 2.0 build thread

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be very careful man once you get started you can't stop hahahaha true story though.
You have seen my tank right? I'm running out of room... fiance said to me today, "what are you going to do with that empty tank" I said I have 4. She said shouldn't have told me that... she has ideas lol...

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have seen my tank right? I'm running out of room... fiance said to me today, "what are you going to do with that empty tank" I said I have 4. She said shouldn't have told me that... she has ideas lol...
Don't let her do it bro:D hahaha man I think my wife has replaced every piece of furniture this year on guilt trips for buying too many shrooms haha.
Oh yeah she's been claiming most of those too haha I just can't win man!

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let her do it bro:D hahaha man I think my wife has replaced every piece of furniture this year on guilt trips for buying too many shrooms haha.
Oh yeah she's been claiming most of those too haha I just can't win man!
She wants a seahorse tank, small aggressive like dwarf lions anglers and scorpion fish, she wants a sea apple, and says that when my cardinals and clowns breed I have to save the babies.... bahahaha

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She wants a seahorse tank, small aggressive like dwarf lions anglers and scorpion fish, she wants a sea apple, and says that when my cardinals and clowns breed I have to save the babies.... bahahaha
I've created a monster (in a good wayl

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah for sure cant complain though right? I owe most of my reefing success to the wife for real. She has her little stool, chopsticks and grooms my shrooms all day long like a mom. Feeds the fish.. everything has a name even the snails and hermits.She's even claimed the rock. Idk who has reefing bug worse honestly. Shes pretty awesome for sure.

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah for sure cant complain though right? I owe most of my reefing success to the wife for real. She has her little stool, chopsticks and grooms my shrooms all day long like a mom. Feeds the fish.. everything has a name even the snails and hermits.She's even claimed the rock. Idk who has reefing bug worse honestly. Shes pretty awesome for sure.
Mine names everything too... lololol it's nice to have someone to share the addiction with. She listens and picks up things here and there... I leave for 10 days in June for my annual wilderness camping trip. It's off grid cell phones don't work where I go... she is responsible for the tanks for those 10 days and is freaking out...

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine names everything too... lololol it's nice to have someone to share the addiction with. She listens and picks up things here and there... I leave for 10 days in June for my annual wilderness camping trip. It's off grid cell phones don't work where I go... she is responsible for the tanks for those 10 days and is freaking out...
They will be fine haha. I left for few weeks at end of year last year and got home and everything was better. Fish room spotless and organized. Just better all the way around haha

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
show her where to come ,if needed.. ;)

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will be fine haha. I left for few weeks at end of year last year and got home and everything was better. Fish room spotless and organized. Just better all the way around haha
I figure she has access to all you guys and I'll give her @fishguy242 phone number. He can help her breath and not freak out when the shrimp sneeze or something.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure she has access to all you guys and I'll give her @fishguy242 phone number. He can help her breath and not freak out when the shrimp sneeze or something.
I asked mine to learn basics like test kits and calibrate salinity checker. Shes actually better at the testing than me now lol. Still need to show her how to use rodi and ato. I have it hooked up with all kinds of T's and flush valves to make drinking water and stuff. Going to have to break her in slowly on that one she's drawn the line hahaha

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reefaholics sherbet bounce. My buddy grows them.
Really sweet shroom!

I only have named ones that everyone knows and has seen....boring stuff hahah

It's cool to see the newer bounces getting some light and names becoming more heard!

Also really collection ;Joyful
The Office Hug GIF

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sweet shroom!

I only have named ones that everyone knows and has seen....boring stuff hahah

It's cool to see the newer bounces getting some light and names becoming more heard!

Also really collection ;Joyful
The Office Hug GIF
I only have the boring named ones he says. He didn't say but I have them all hahaha
So modest bro.
Merkey-
must-be-you.gif

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is truly a dream of mine.. one day when I have the space I will for sure have so many grow outs I just wont know what to do with HA

Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn Daydreaming GIF by Nickelodeon
Lol this was my face when wifes daughter sat us down and gave is dreaded news she was finally moving out. Definitely helps to have fishroom adjacent to garage and laundry:)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I only have the boring named ones he says. He didn't say but I have them all hahaha
So modest bro.
Merkey-
must-be-you.gif
Oh man this gif was too good, well played ;Hilarious

Here's a shot of the little frag rack with some babies.....
20210313_123942.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back