My Mushroom Garden Table Saga 2.0 build thread

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
go big or go home.
queen size water bed frame, with liner, should do ya. :cool:
People who use tap water say what!(That's how they Aqwwa cultorrr down der in floor-iduh that way it's hurricane proof and fits in the back mah double wide clyde! I'm gon put me a shark and one dem dare sealions and imm on make do tricks for cans a tuna and spam and make lots of ono's to bet on my son dale jr jr jr nascar swap race(hilljack word for money what they think pesos are) then I'ma get one them there hot tub out one them nice rich white collar neighborhoods put in da back mah truck and me and my old lady gon spend are lotto winnins(wins 500$on scratch off) and make us whatchu them vactiy places in jamaica reggaeville call one dem der fancy scuba dive ponds and grow querrelll. Like that one gay asian guy on da youtube's interwebs and get rich

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what Nick bingo or anyone who uses tap, sounds and looks like

Last edited:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who use tap water say what!(That's how they Aqwwa cultorrr down der in floor-iduh that way it's hurricane proof and fits in the back mah double wide clyde! I'm gon put me a shark and one dem dare sealions and imm on make do tricks for cans a tuna and spam and make lots of ono's to bet on my son dale jr jr jr nascar swap race(hilljack word for money what they think pesos are) then I'ma get one them there hot tub out one them nice rich white collar neighborhoods put in da back mah truck and me and my old lady gon spend are lotto winnins(wins 500$on scratch off) and make us whatchu them vactiy places in jamaica reggaeville call one dem der fancy scuba dive ponds and grow querrelll. Like that one gay asian guy on da youtube's interwebs and get rich
waterbed frames. ;)
trops.jpg

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely need one of these for sure !@sp1187 tell me more about these wb frames how are they plumbed, how did you get them are they semi affordable?

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally whooped man been going since 6am on reef this morning! I'll catch up tomorrow. Pulled my back out and ended up on floor but starting to feel better haha. Man something better is sounding real nice right now!

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LRT what about a 150g or 115 floodtables kinda like what you got now but bigger(8x2.75 x 1.5 ft) I just ordered me one because I ran into the same ordeal(running out of space wanna buy more mushie) plus I'm a sucker for the top down I figure I'll either go t5 or buy 4 ecotech radion xr15 g5 and overspec if I could find a good deal,but I figure why waste all that money when you can light any 2 x 4 section for 150$ with the t5s, it was either between this or 2 50g zoomed lowboys back to back(poorly made imo) so I opted for the flood table because it was cheaper and I'm a sucker for the top down( plus it has alot of options if I ever get tired of reefing which I doubt I could use it form my other ermmmm cough hobby...but tell me what you think... I'll probably do a build thread and tag the mushroom family also could you give us all a top down of the mushie garden that would make my night!
I've seen a cpl coral farms running the bigger white deep flood tables. Cant remember who but they are sturdy enough to not need bracing like this mixing tub.
Still but like the idea of better flow and turn over. These shallow tubs are super limited. I like the idea of being able to raise the bed of racks and still have plenty of head room for water movement over top of them without being to violent on shrooms.
Tough decision man.
Id go with the deepest, smoothest tub with lots of overflow for water surface movement next time though. I dont like the rough grainy surface texture of these mixing tables I got not to mention the slightly angled sides.
Just think glass would be better with algae in the long run. But so would flow

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LRT what are some of your favorites in the garden atm?

Good man.. tryna sell u the dream... For real those are no joke can't wait to get mine wet mang! They have 2 x 2 ft x 8 in deep at this one grow store I go to to for like 29$
Be careful with the cheapest. Over time the sides will bow and bulkheads will leak.

Man I have so many favorites for so many different reasons its hard to pick one. Favorite disco would be my Poletti JB that morphed green. Favorite bounce would be the no name most likely Jersey morph. Best bang for my buck shroom is Jason Fox Minecraft.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Down:D
Can't wait to get home and see how everything is looking today:)
Screenshot_20210419-090436_Wyze.jpg
There won’t be anything left when you get home. I am already there loading it all up.

If you look closely, you can see my shadow on the buckets......

54740B41-1BC9-4EA9-BEDE-E7AB6FBA201B.jpeg

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There won’t be anything left when you get home. I am already there loading it all up.

If you look closely, you can see my shadow on the buckets......

54740B41-1BC9-4EA9-BEDE-E7AB6FBA201B.jpeg
Hahaha nice hope you made it a point to say hello to my midget wife. She was on stool feeding puffdaddy in 3rd table. Surprised I didn't get Moose in that shot lol

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha nice hope you made it a point to say hello to my midget wife. She was on stool feeding puffdaddy in 3rd table. Surprised I didn't get Moose in that shot lol
They never noticed me.

Wore my reefing ghillie suit. It is a mess of wires, some old heaters and a some random towels all meshed together. Then a little “no scent” for the dogs and cats of the world.

But ok seriously.

SPBLAM!!!!
3AD00B03-2CA2-42C6-9203-7D02D60C6B79.jpeg

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They never noticed me.

Wore my reefing ghillie suit. It is a mess of wires, some old heaters and a some random towels all meshed together. Then a little “no scent” for the dogs and cats of the world.

But ok seriously.

SPBLAM!!!!
3AD00B03-2CA2-42C6-9203-7D02D60C6B79.jpeg
That a ricordia? For some reason I've only been able to keep one alive. Hoping to be able to more soon they are by far the most colorful and interesting color schemes. Hopefully getting my water in check helps. Cant wait to try more soon.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That a ricordia? For some reason I've only been able to keep one alive. Hoping to be able to more soon they are by far the most colorful and interesting color schemes. Hopefully getting my water in check helps. Cant wait to try more soon.
It is a rainbow ric I collected last year. My old phone hates the blue plus bulbs lol.

One of the few shrooms I have. Love ricordia though. Hopefully the trip to collect this summer will be better than this spring. Not that this spring was bad, but visibility was way low. It was so bad with sand silt, that 5 miles inland (still salt), the graciliria I collected was white until swooshed off.

They keep redoing the beaches and pumping sand from about a mile offshore to do it. Don’t get me wrong, the detritus they bring up when they do it makes crap grow well. Just timed my trip a little too late this year. Summer should be good, at least I hope lol.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a rainbow ric I collected last year. My old phone hates the blue plus bulbs lol.

One of the few shrooms I have. Love ricordia though. Hopefully the trip to collect this summer will be better than this spring. Not that this spring was bad, but visibility was way low. It was so bad with sand silt, that 5 miles inland (still salt), the graciliria I collected was white until swooshed off.

They keep redoing the beaches and pumping sand from about a mile offshore to do it. Don’t get me wrong, the detritus they bring up when they do it makes crap grow well. Just timed my trip a little too late this year. Summer should be good, at least I hope lol.
Man Id be in Ricordia heaven there! How many pieces do they allow you to collect?

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking the Real questions here.
Sup bro just posted in Frank's thread but think Earls are starting to come around. Ended up doing another 40% this weekend as well as some serious cleanup. Still need to clean rest of discs though.
Screenshot_20210419-101656_Wyze.jpg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back