My Mushroom Garden Table Saga 2.0 build thread

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy dropped off this "Bloodred Disco"(bottom) and other unknown red mushie today.

Baby Roxanne in the middle.

PXL_20210421_023830584.jpg

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's glorious. Looks to have moved about a half inch to the right, closer to the high light and is leaving a bunch of foot behind her. I'm hoping she drops it.
Yes she will move and drop alot for you. Cut it and snap it off and make a new one:D
I have one that crawled clear across its disc to get to brighter light now shes perched on end of it probably getting ready to attach to rack hahah. Probably should do something about that.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a dumb question, but do t5 fixtures comes in different lengths?
Yup

24”
30” (hard to find now)
36”
48”
61” (typically a hybrid, but you can still find dedicated ones.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have to be honest with my color blindedness I can't tell them apart! I think I do see a little Yuma at very top?
IRL, they are all 3 very bright.

The little guy you see on the disk above is all thats left after the mom melted away within hours of introduction. I went to pick up my unique corals bag and ended up walking the garden. I picked this mushroom out because I never saw anything like it before. Pastel blue pink lavender green. The moon melted off but I was able to cut this baby away and save it.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh my after I finally update my build thread this summer, I'm thinking about building a Chalice Garden Table... Ty for the inspiration! Love this thread btw, keep up the good work!
Hey man thank you for kind words. And to everyone thats popped in lately it is much appreciated!

Back