OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some at the bottom of the tank and some at the top. I like running them in higher par personally. They stretch out kinda weird in lower par but still grow just fine :)
Right on I moved them over to shroom tables yesterday. Riding the edge just out of direct light. They seem to like it for now I'm going to let them chill while they acclimate and get used to my system. These seem like super hardy shrooms. I guess that really should be expected with these old genes.
20210509_101613.jpg
20210509_091312.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light reading from one shroom lover to another

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light reading from one shroom lover to another

This would be dream vacation:)

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will be fine with acrylic so long as you know it from the start. There are special scrapers and tools for cleaning acrylic. Seems like a great size there.
I've been wanting to pull trigger on these tanks so bad man.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love Nem spam. TBH I think im going to try nems next. Things are totally stabil now have been for more than few months. I think they would do good in my system and only thing I'd have to do is set a table up with more par. Wife loves nems. I have a bunch of cool different ones on my gulf rock ill get pictures of id like to try and get id on.
You need a Nexus Burst!!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such an enabler man you are making decision alot easier though hahaha
Do it. I just looked at those and they are nice. They are cell cast, so no worries about any water absorption, they are crystal clear to start and easy to buff out if you do scratch it.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do it. I just looked at those and they are nice. They are cell cast, so no worries about any water absorption, they are crystal clear to start and easy to buff out if you do scratch it.
Ok thats what I needed lol man thank you! I dont think I've ever had anything sitting in a cart longer than an hour.
Had dreams about it last night hahaha

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thats what I needed lol man thank you! I dont think I've ever had anything sitting in a cart longer than an hour.
Had dreams about it last night hahaha
Well, once I get done with my oldest sons graduation and the red Volvo out back together. I am going to make a trip to glass cages. Got a design in mind to only have a single tank. Figure while it is built, I will tear down the fish barn and buy a new mini barn with a porch lol. That will give me time to finish the inside of it with crap not ripped out my old house when we remodeled and get things exactly how I want them.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, once I get done with my oldest sons graduation and the red Volvo out back together. I am going to make a trip to glass cages. Got a design in mind to only have a single tank. Figure while it is built, I will tear down the fish barn and buy a new mini barn with a porch lol. That will give me time to finish the inside of it with crap not ripped out my old house when we remodeled and get things exactly how I want them.
See you just went and put glass back into my brain.
I really like the look of glass tanks man.
Hahahaha ill never get this done.
Wife is telling me just do it. She knows how I am when I become obsessed its all I think about and have been doing for last few weeks:D

When I buy a house I too will have a HE shed sir:D

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See you just went and put glass back into my brain.
I really like the look of glass tanks man.
Hahahaha ill never get this done.
Wife is telling me just do it. She knows how I am when I become obsessed its all I think about and have been doing for last few weeks:D

When I buy a house I too will have a HE shed sir:D
That's just a shed. See sHEd < it's right there

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back