My name is d-reefer i’m New to the salt water hobby.

D-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchase a Red Sea 250 3 weeks ago. I’m in stage 1 of building a mixed reef tank. I’m in my second week of curing my pukani dry rocks. I just purchase a Neptune apex, protein skimmer, return pump and sand. I will purchase the wave pump and led lights in a couple of weeks, after doing some research i’m Having a hard time on deciding between the Radion or hydra 26 lights, i’m not sure about the wave pump i’m Thinking about the vortex. Your input will be greatly appreciate on my journey to reefing..

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You've come to the right place for any type of help you're looking to get! We're glad you're here!

tenor.gif

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R :) Thanks for joining us!
#WelcometoR2R

There is tons of great information on here. If you ever get stuck and need some extra help just use # ReefSquad (without the space of course ;)) That will alert a number of good people.

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Since you are new to the hobby you will have a LOT of questions... Feel free to as k any questions you have! As well if you want start a build thread! It is always nice to see the progression of your tank!

facts-about-puffer-fish.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back