my new baby... AKA The Café

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way he is a legend lol pl....laannn...kkkk lol
I know Steve's a legend. Helped me fix my LEDs. Helps with countless other things. And inventor of the nem cannon.

And has his own coral.

Just keeping it rolling.

How's the hand

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tang Thursday?
20230602_122208.jpg
My new babies!
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0217.jpeg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you quitting the hobby? Still looks better/more full than my tank heheh
Nope. Just getting ready for the move early. Have drags of everything in Dads tank and gonna keep a 40b going for clam and a few acros

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Steve's a legend. Helped me fix my LEDs. Helps with countless other things. And inventor of the nem cannon.

And has his own coral.

Just keeping it rolling.

How's the hand
Still attached unfortunately cause just makes it so i can feel it....lol but gives me an excuse for afternoon naps...lol how is the tank doing?

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still attached unfortunately cause just makes it so i can feel it....lol but gives me an excuse for afternoon naps...lol how is the tank doing?
What is this "afternoon nap" you speak of? Lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My leucoxanthus keeps splashing water at my t5s. That fish is driving my doby and me crazy!
I've been in dire need of naps.
My son keeps tapping on my legs to see if im alive. "Mom okay?" He's so sweet. No sarcasm.

This is difficult.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My leucoxanthus keeps splashing water at my t5s. That fish is driving my doby and me crazy!

I've been in dire need of naps.
My son keeps tapping on my legs to see if im alive. "Mom okay?" He's so sweet. No sarcasm.

This is difficult.
Daughter does the same thing but i cant grab ne thing with my right hand so grandma is taking her for a grammie date tonight...

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the afternoon you close your eyes and keep breathing. Dont forget the breathing or it becomes a dirt nap...during the closing of the eyes you slowly drift off deeper into an ocean setting til you get startled realizing you cant breathe in the ocean so you quickly wake up realizing you forgot the most important thing breathing.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the afternoon you close your eyes and keep breathing. Dont forget the breathing or it becomes a dirt nap...during the closing of the eyes you slowly drift off deeper into an ocean setting til you get startled realizing you cant breathe in the ocean so you quickly wake up realizing you forgot the most important thing breathing.
I'm gonna go try it right now

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been back and forth with someone about used lights, but now they're asking for payment through zelle, and I'm just not thrilled. I understand not liking PayPal because of fees or personal views, but I'm uneasy about unprotected payments. What if I never get the lights? What if they're smashed upon arrival? I would likely just be screwed on my end and it just makes me.... Eh.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been back and forth with someone about used lights, but now they're asking for payment through zelle, and I'm just not thrilled. I understand not liking PayPal because of fees or personal views, but I'm uneasy about unprotected payments. What if I never get the lights? What if they're smashed upon arrival? I would likely just be screwed on my end and it just makes me.... Eh.
If it makes you feel better, I don't have Zelle...

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by filmeditor

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back