my new baby... AKA The Café

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your cube doesn't have enough space for a conch.
Dang really ? This is the updated one I thought all the open space in the front is good I also have space in back

Attachments

• 512E5744-2E15-4EF8-8123-02B914B87463.jpeg
    512E5744-2E15-4EF8-8123-02B914B87463.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 31

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much do you want for them xD haha
I wonder how well they would do shipped in some sand. I would give you some for free. But I don’t know if you’d want to pay overnight shipping charges for weird worms lol

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang really ? This is the updated one I thought all the open space in the front is good I also have space in back
I would think if you get a small enough one it would be ok.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your cube doesn't have enough space for a conch.
I'll take the other side of this.

Depending on how much algea you grow, you might be able to support one. A good friend has one in his jbj20 cube sitting right by two windows. He grows a fair amount of algae. We put my smallest fighting conch in there a few months ago, and it's doing great, doesn't even come close to keeping the sandbed clean, and has grown quite a bit. He also runs Kool aid and unreadable phosphates. It's a fun club.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like using the pipe trick. I've had 100 percent success.
I've got @Rcampos set up with the tube right now. I'm going to have to remake it. My pipe extends too far into the sponge so I don't have a lot of sponge room to close over rock. I've used it a bunch in the last month and it's been great every time.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Depending on how much algea you grow, you might be able to support one. A good friend has one in his jbj20 cube sitting right by two windows. He grows a fair amount of algae. We put my smallest fighting conch in there a few months ago, and it's doing great, doesn't even come close to keeping the sandbed clean, and has grown quite a bit. He also runs Kool aid and unreadable phosphates. It's a fun club.
The only thing I’m growing is dinos lol I gotta win this fight then I’ll be adding a new CUC I think my trocus snail died but I’ll leave him be for a few days to see what happens I thought my fresh water snails died since they haven’t moved in 5 days and was on there back and now there back on the glass

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i wasn't referring to size of tank but open sand bed. i was looking at an old tank pic.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I’m growing is dinos lol I gotta win this fight then I’ll be adding a new CUC I think my trocus snail died but I’ll leave him be for a few days to see what happens I thought my fresh water snails died since they haven’t moved in 5 days and was on there back and now there back on the glass
Ooh yeah... No . . . I forgot that detail. @sp1187 I'm wrong, again!
Hotbox GIF by 16BARS

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my nassarius snails. They scavenge the floor, steal food from my shrooms if they are quick enough and some even head up to top of water line to find floaters:D
My hermits literally spit shine my shrooms and spin the discs to get at whatever algae they can find its funny to watch them.
That's why I love hermit crabs, because they clean the frags of algae. I watched one of my blue legged work for an hour to clean some algae off the duncan plug, and boy is it shiny now!

I really need to get however, as I'm only at 5.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how well they would do shipped in some sand. I would give you some for free. But I don’t know if you’d want to pay overnight shipping charges for weird worms lol
Me too lol I had bristle worms shipped to me thought they were dead and then came back to life once they were acclimated

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to be cutting a bunch off of my overflow and surrounding rocks. I'll probably have some pretty big sheets. You're welcome to some.
If you're offering, I'll take it! Always wanted some GSP. Plus once it grows out, I can sell it to my LFS - the owner can't find anyone to buy from, so he's had to reply on his own GSP to frag.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back