my new baby... AKA The Café

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might also be able to sell more photos to the art and frame store to help make up some more of the money.

I guess I’ll never know until I ask…
I was lucky. My dad loved the reef tank I had and my blue ribbon eel. He got what ever was needed, for the eel. That's a horror story of an event though.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here it is:

It all looks to be in very very good condition. Everything looks slight used which is perfectly fine.

(also comes with Red Sea test kits)
I would take that offer up. octopus skimmer is 200 new. It looks good.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might also be able to sell more photos to the art and frame store to help make up some more of the money.

I guess I’ll never know until I ask…
I say, it is time for you to New York hustle and make cash anyway you can. Sell stuff, cut grass, wash cars etc...
If you want the tank or anything in life, does not have to be something you can buy either, bad enough, those that hustle get what they want....most of the time....
Take it from me, a NY City boy....

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I TOLD HER!!!
IMG_4299.JPG

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take that offer up. octopus skimmer is 200 new. It looks good.
Added all of the stuff listed up, and it came out to this:
BCDF3908-3B9E-4792-AA4C-FFF79DD59D77.png
:oops::oops:
(of course this is just an estimate of what I could find online)

——

I will now DEFINITELY ask my parents as soon as I’m done with school… this is an insanely good deal.

Even if I have to pay gas to drive all the way up there, it’ll be worth it all the way.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky. My dad loved the reef tank I had and my blue ribbon eel. He got what ever was needed, for the eel. That's a horror story of an event though.
I mean, my dad has said that he loves my tank because he can see the coral up close and such, so I’m hoping I can use that to persuade them. :D

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mango breezer for me lol 4 hour drive back home today
We traveled from spokane, wa to seattle, wa just to play on the beaches. 3-4 hour drive there and back. Almost an 8 hours total.. Arrive in time for low tide, leave at night and back home by midnight. I miss the long drives, sometimes.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We traveled from spokane, wa to seattle, wa just to play on the beaches. 3-4 hour drive there and back. Almost an 8 hours total.. Arrive in time for low tide, leave at night and back home by midnight. I miss the long drives, sometimes.
Drove 9 hrs through scorching hot desert with nothing but dirt and the "thing" to look at on fireworks run cpl weekend ago. Trying to talk the wife into going back. I need more of the big loud ones:)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back