my new baby... AKA The Café

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry. This thread is full of fire, thunder, some lightning, a few unmarked graves.. I think this is still a safe place?
unmarked grave....
1653452005962.png

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning/afternoon!

Day off. Massage. Tank stuff. Either the adapter or the motor on my feeder died, so fingers crossed for adapter. Digging one of those out of storage today to replace & test.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
currently.
do you have a "look at me... i'm the smartest guy in the room" type.
needs to verify EVERYTHING said by everyone.
kill me now
We have 2 of those. Hate it.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have 2 of those. Hate it.
last place i worked we had two.
me and another co worker would choose one each and keep a running count of
"look at me" comments.
loser had to buy coffee.
yep.... no free coffee at that office.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I present dashboards that I automated to send to leadership that they do not review themselves :D
I am that leadership lol. But I do look at things.

Heck, I am even doing wireless predictive simulations right now to help my team out. Kind of miss the design aspect of things from time to time and this is filling that hole lol.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I present dashboards that I automated to send to leadership that they do not review themselves :D
Hey that's what my husband does. And then leadership figures out a way to find the raw data before it goes into the dashboard that he sends to them, and asks a bunch of questions about whatever he pulled it from. So he continuously has to redirect them to the dashboards that have the answers to their questions.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am that leadership lol. But I do look at things.

Heck, I am even doing wireless predictive simulations right now to help my team out. Kind of miss the design aspect of things from time to time and this is filling that hole lol.
Hey that's what my husband does. And then leadership figures out a way to find the raw data before it goes into the dashboard that he sends to them, and asks a bunch of questions about whatever he pulled it from. So he continuously has to redirect them to the dashboards that have the answers to their questions.
YESSS , in a lean workplace where we are automating reporting to save time. They wasting that time explaining it to someone who is non executional makes zero sense.

Im all for educational and explaining. But a weekly "status" is a big no no for me :)

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YESSS , in a lean workplace where we are automating reporting to save time. They wasting that time explaining it to someone who is non executional makes zero sense.

Im all for educational and explaining. But a weekly "status" is a big no no for me :)
My favorite part of these stories is it's almost always one of two people who do this to him. And every single time he redirects them to the dashboard they act like it's magical and they've never seen it before.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that's so non participants can take credit

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought he just gamed and snored and kept you awake at nights. :thinking-face:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back