my new baby... AKA The Café

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flu I just had really messed with my stomach. Coffee was off the list from Sunday through Wednesday. Not only did the flu give me insane headaches, I think the fact that I stopped drinking coffee contributed to the feeling like someone was splitting my head in half. Caffeine withdrawal is legit.

hulk smash GIF

Fun fact: did you know coffee is scientifically proven to help you poop. This is my contribution for the day :winking-face-with-tongue: .

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flu I just had really messed with my stomach. Coffee was off the list from Sunday through Wednesday. Not only did the flu give me insane headaches, I think the fact that I stopped drinking coffee contributed to the feeling like someone was splitting my head in half. Caffeine withdrawal is legit.

hulk smash GIF

Fun fact: did you know coffee is scientifically proven to help you poop. This is my contribution for the day :winking-face-with-tongue: .
dump GIF

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep I had to stop coffee and all real food unless it was liquid since last wed. So lots of protein shakes.. dang roof truss fell in July hit my jaw broke my tooth and came out Thanksgiving morning. Had to have surgery and now have to have a implant put in, in about 3 months... so today having room temp warm coffee for first time... getting stitches out this morning...been working on adding reactors to sump inside a "dry box" to protect from any unforeseen leaks that may happen.

Attachments

• Reactor dry box.jpg
    Reactor dry box.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 22

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yep I had to stop coffee and all real food unless it was liquid since last wed. So lots of protein shakes.. dang roof truss fell in July hit my jaw broke my tooth and came out Thanksgiving morning. Had to have surgery and now have to have a implant put in, in about 3 months... so today having room temp warm coffee for first time... getting stitches out this morning...been working on adding reactors to sump inside a "dry box" to protect from any unforeseen leaks that may happen.
no coffee in so long must be like:
shawshank redemption film GIF

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, I am thinking of buying avast ozone reactor. I saw one at a fellow reefers place, His water was clear... Does anyone use ozone or did and now does not. Anyone have any info either positive or negative on this... I already have a smaller second tunze skimmer from the 140 I can use for the ozone and the bio pellet reactor output I am adding to my dry box...

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Question, I am thinking of buying avast ozone reactor. I saw one at a fellow reefers place, His water was clear... Does anyone use ozone or did and now does not. Anyone have any info either positive or negative on this... I already have a smaller second tunze skimmer from the 140 I can use for the ozone and the bio pellet reactor output I am adding to my dry box...
@Miami Reef has been chasing down clear water and has some good observations. He hasn't made the jump to ozone yet either.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any chance folks with flat-topped skimmers could PM me their make/model and skimmer lid diameter in mm? I want to add some common skimmers to my offerings for:
and

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance folks with flat-topped skimmers could PM me their make/model and skimmer lid diameter in mm? I want to add some common skimmers to my offerings for:
and
161.9 mm
PXL_20221207_200201608.jpg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and
Super clever.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and
If I had a way to measure in MM, I would send you the measurements for reef Octo classic 110, 150 and 200 INT lol.

I only can measure in Freedom Units.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recirculating CO2 scrubber? Yes PHlease... okay, that was a bad joke and just looks like a typo.

I'mma double down on it though.
I got it and giggled a little.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I had a way to measure in MM, I would send you the measurements for reef Octo classic 110, 150 and 200 INT lol.

I only can measure in Freedom Units.
I can do Freedom Units! have no idea why I said in mm.... I'm in 'Merica dangit!
American Flag GIF

** oh wait... I know why...
If I base my models on Freedom Units I need to scale them up by 2540% in the slicer to get them the right size... PITA...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back