132.7 KB · Views: 76

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I’m missing spam on my build thread hint hint;):cool:;Drowning
That's because it's all here on Frank's thread! ...don't want to clog the forums by double-posting. ;)
(Truly, though, I am not at a point yet that justifies spam posts anywhere...)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's because it's all here on Frank's thread! ...don't want to clog the forums by double-posting. ;)
(Truly, though, I am not at a point yet that justifies spam posts anywhere...)
lol, that’s awesome :)

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a camera so I can narrow down the weak points before taking the pic, all pics are good even if it is just for you to log progress! :)
Yes, I definitely take plenty of pictures to practice photography skills and log progress, but for now I will just spam my own build thread with them when they have a reason to be shared. :)

I do really like to see pictures from your reefs, both because the photography is very nice and because the reefs are set up in a way I find quite appealing! (especially that detailed shot of the foxface's face recently, since I love foxface fish!)

...now I will quit spamming in the way I seem good at in derailing a thread and getting off-topic! (though we probably all enjoy that a bit here ;))

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I definitely take plenty of pictures to practice photography skills and log progress, but for now I will just spam my own build thread with them when they have a reason to be shared. :)

I do really like to see pictures from your reefs, both because the photography is very nice and because the reefs are set up in a way I find quite appealing! (especially that detailed shot of the foxface's face recently, since I love foxface fish!)

...now I will quit spamming in the way I seem good at in derailing a thread and getting off-topic! (though we probably all enjoy that a bit here ;)

All pics are welcome here as they were on my journal, don't be shy as we all love pics! :)

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My words might have not posted, keep posting pics! :)
Your response just got hidden in your quote of my previous post. :)

Alright Simon, the only picture I have to share right now is of the new backdrop for my setup printed as a vinyl outdoor poster:
1615314923780.png
To see the other one for the mangrove lagoon, you will have to visit my build thread (hint hint ;)) ...but now I really feel like a spammer! Does this ensure that I am one of Frank's Misfits?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your response just got hidden in your quote of my previous post. :)

Alright Simon, the only picture I have to share right now is of the new backdrop for my setup printed as a vinyl outdoor poster:
1615314923780.png
To see the other one for the mangrove lagoon, you will have to visit my build thread (hint hint ;)) ...but now I really feel like a spammer! Does this ensure that I am one of Frank's Misfits?
Welcome to the misfit club!!!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back