my new baby... AKA The Café

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tires me out just watchin', I add oregano and let the tanks get on with it! ;)

I’d get lost in your set up with oregano. Would probably need a rescue lol

Way too much cool stuff going on

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooo what’s coming in the mail?
Two cherub angel fish one yellow wrasse
And all this stuff
B8EFF2D9-DA13-4566-83A0-8060A2EFA3D7.jpeg
F2046015-CCE1-416C-BBCE-DD88D1417BA8.jpeg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d get lost in your set up with oregano. Would probably need a rescue lol

Way too much cool stuff going on

Thanks, I spent nearly four hours today watching four scopas tangs not bickering very much, the corals are slowly coming back to me, I had a nice day viewing the tank today. :)

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I spent nearly four hours today watching four scopas tangs not bickering very much, the corals are slowly coming back to me, I had a nice day viewing the tank today. :)

I hope to have similar days. I’m planning on getting a super comfy chair or couch and putting it in the tank room. Can’t wait to veg out while getting lost in my reef

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to have similar days. I’m planning on getting a super comfy chair or couch and putting it in the tank room. Can’t wait to veg out while getting lost in my reef

I know a lot of people have busy lives but taking time out to watch your tank is very therapeutic. :)

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of people have busy lives but taking time out to watch your tank is very therapeutic. :)

That’s actually one of the main reasons I’m here in this hobby. I also find the care and maintenance somewhat therapeutic. Just have to keep telling myself that as I get impatient in the build process lol

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s actually one of the main reasons I’m here in this hobby. I also find the care and maintenance somewhat therapeutic. Just have to keep telling myself that as I get impatient in the build process lol

Everyone says "patience" but I guess this means different things to different people, getting a feel for your tank (s) and not rushing changes is maybe a better way of putting it, ime! :)

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone says "patience" but I guess this means different things to different people, getting a feel for your tank (s) and not rushing changes is maybe a better way of putting it, ime! :)

I think you’re right. I’m just impatient to get to the point where I need to resist chasing numbers and all that. But I’ve resolved to let my set up show me what works. I don’t want to chase numbers. I want to see where my ecosystem settles and try and maintain that. I don’t expect to be able to keep everything. Rather, I’m very much looking forward to seeing what I can keep, and running with that.

big talk for a newbie. But I am also someone who happily participated in days long meditation retreats. I can be patient

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Help again please gang, does anyone have any idea why my skimate is bright green, not fed phyto for weeks?

DSC_0013 (1024x683).jpg
missed this post Simon... :rolleyes: guessing algae bloom prevention??

Back