356590-Simba-God-Morning-Gif.gif

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So good news and bad news.
The day my fish were supposed to be shipped the yellow coris wrasse went MIA and my 2nd cherub was swimming in circles.

good news they Mike from Quarantinedfish is going to get another cherub and wrasse for me and put them through QT and pay for shipping on his dime! Which won’t be cheap as they have to be shipped out for a Saturday delivery due to work

and he accidentally sent me another clown with my single Cherub. Little guy is a bit smaller than the original clowns I had and so far looks like we have a mini harem

the cherub is in hiding. Moe the tang doesn’t like him hiding in his caves lol. I’ve now sat and watched the cherub peck at the rocks (I have a pineapple sponge problem)
Group photo of the 3 clowns and Moe! And a horrible picture of cherub

Attachments

• 7AE472B8-9FC9-4CE1-B854-40473CA87174.jpeg
    7AE472B8-9FC9-4CE1-B854-40473CA87174.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 30
  • CE57A097-624A-433B-9EAE-16D8447CACA2.jpeg
    CE57A097-624A-433B-9EAE-16D8447CACA2.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 67E3F5B0-6CE0-4CF1-AA66-ADBEBD548DDB.jpeg
    67E3F5B0-6CE0-4CF1-AA66-ADBEBD548DDB.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 40

drblank1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So good news and bad news.
The day my fish were supposed to be shipped the yellow coris wrasse went MIA and my 2nd cherub was swimming in circles.

good news they Mike from Quarantinedfish is going to get another cherub and wrasse for me and put them through QT and pay for shipping on his dime! Which won’t be cheap as they have to be shipped out for a Saturday delivery due to work

and he accidentally sent me another clown with my single Cherub. Little guy is a bit smaller than the original clowns I had and so far looks like we have a mini harem

the cherub is in hiding. Moe the tang doesn’t like him hiding in his caves lol. I’ve now sat and watched the cherub peck at the rocks (I have a pineapple sponge problem)
Group photo of the 3 clowns and Moe! And a horrible picture of cherub
Emphasis mine. I've ordered twice from Mike and he "accidentally" both times sent me extra fish. The first time, an extra yellow goby and the 2nd time, an extra gladiator clown. Seems to be a pattern. :p

Just a side note: all his fish have arrived healthy, fat, good color, and eager eaters.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emphasis mine. I've ordered twice from Mike and he "accidentally" both times sent me extra fish. The first time, an extra yellow goby and the 2nd time, an extra gladiator clown. Seems to be a pattern. :p

Just a side note: all his fish have arrived healthy, fat, good color, and eager eaters.
Haha. Well maybe he felt bad he couldn’t send me the other two I wanted and maybe he will send me extra fish ext time too lol. Accidentally send me a purple tang rofl
I’m happy the cherub was already eating sponges as soon as he went in (we’ll close enough!) it will be another month or so before I get my yellow and another cherub. I like pairs if I can. But now I guess I have a set of triplets with the clowns.
I did lose the last yellow wrasse mike sent but I have no idea how. Maybe he jumped? And the cats ate him? Or the dogs? The first clown mike ever sent me injured himself as soon as I put him in the tank (face plant into a rock!) and passed the next day. Mike gave me the option of a credit or a refund I took the credit.

as of now my trio seem to live eachother. The newest member even ate a little of the masstick I put in the tank.
So far so good

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back