my new baby... AKA The Café

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...need id's here !!! lets hear your thoughts on said torch,green mouth ,pora?? some kind of montistrea??
@MERKEY Torch ID ;)

If it has green mouth I'm going with dragon soul...

The frag is to blurry... @Lost in the Sauce need more clear pic showing any ridges or polyps. First glance green montipora undata. The blue rim and as it grows can get ridges or vertical growth but mostly plates...

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should probably post this in my build but.

hey. Room where DT is going is cleared out. Took a half day Thursday because owner of the reef told me the move would occur at one. He then forgot it was Thursday. Demanded to know why I hadn’t left a key.

replied I expected some response to sending my CC info and pictures to help them figure out how to handle the move.

He apologized then revealed the move must take place at 9:30. We worked it out but I’m left having planned to be there for the move. Gave up half a days pay. But oh well I guess. At least once my DT is here all I’ve got is the scape, setting up my absurd RoDI, and plumbing

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should probably post this in my build but.

hey. Room where DT is going is cleared out. Took a half day Thursday because owner of the reef told me the move would occur at one. He then forgot it was Thursday. Demanded to know why I hadn’t left a key.

replied I expected some response to sending my CC info and pictures to help them figure out how to handle the move.

He apologized then revealed the move must take place at 9:30. We worked it out but I’m left having planned to be there for the move. Gave up half a days pay. But oh well I guess. At least once my DT is here all I’ve got is the scape, setting up my absurd RoDI, and plumbing
We gonna handle it I'll get you started and you can roll from there...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MERKEY Torch ID ;)

The frag is to blurry... @Lost in the Sauce need more clear pic showing any ridges or polyps. First glance green montipora undata. The blue rim and as it grows can get ridges or vertical growth but mostly plates...
Maybe it's my eyes but I'm not seeing any purple in that.

Looking at my dragon soul now, the bottom half of the tents are purple.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MERKEY Torch ID ;)

I'll get better ones from different angles. Where it's sitting is right in front of a bunch of micro scratches on the inside that I inherited. It is blurry. Once I see some definitive polyps, I'll grab a better few.

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's my eyes but I'm not seeing any purple in that.

Looking at my dragon soul now, the bottom half of the tents are purple.
I think its lighting but I think with dif spectrum his looks like this... this is obviously an edited vendor photo...
Screenshot_20210511-225319_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@MERKEY Torch ID ;)

no on dragon soul ,also look at the skeleton on frag ??thick body chalice??

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We gonna handle it I'll get you started and you can roll from there...

That’s why I consider you my mentor my guy. Over here hoping I can do something to pay back what you’re doing me

Just been stressed today because my plan was thrown out the window. And had to try and communicate with the owner of the reef while my client was going nuts and I’m technically not allowed to be on my phone.

it’ll work out. Just annoyed because it’s been a pain to communicate with him and honestly, at the start of trying to coordinate the move I understand why other people in our area aren’t fans of the reef lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its lighting but I think with dif spectrum his looks like this... this is obviously an edited vendor photo...
Screenshot_20210511-225319_Chrome.jpg
Gotcha. I'm seeing long beautiful yellow arms. Pretty much just what I'm looking for for torch island. Set on Indo, already have two purple base torches. A green one. I think yellow with pink or teal will fit well on the island.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s why I consider you my mentor my guy. Over here hoping I can do something to pay back what you’re doing me

Just been stressed today because my plan was thrown out the window. And had to try and communicate with the owner of the reef while my client was going nuts and I’m technically not allowed to be on my phone.

it’ll work out. Just annoyed because it’s been a pain to communicate with him and honestly, at the start of trying to coordinate the move I understand why other people in our area aren’t fans of the reef lol
Plans a, b, and half of c will go out the window, but in the end, I think you'll get it done bud.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gold stipes on yellow tents teal tips ?? this is still the same one we all talked about before just a lil more color ,full lights.?
WP_20210511_15_15_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20210502_14_38_04_Pro.jpg

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gold stipes on yellow tents teal tips ?? this is still the same one we all talked about before just a lil more color ,full lights.?
WP_20210511_15_15_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20210502_14_38_04_Pro.jpg
Maybe just an indo gold. I know you don't test but if nitrates are low it may not have full color potential. Mine look best at about 5 to 10 ppm

Screenshot_20210511-231102_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210511-231102_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my nitrates would redline ,i'll do an api for fun tonight...:rolleyes:seeing coloring improving but no brown/purple at all ,its def a tricky one for sure..:cool:

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plans a, b, and half of c will go out the window, but in the end, I think you'll get it done bud.

yeah it’ll work out. Just annoying.

new development. I have a bump on my head and my nurse lady thinks I seem concussed. Can’t recall hitting my head at all.

ain’t life grand?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cool heard it's working.. :cool: finally some new phone blue filtered pics...;)sorry Simon..:) let's see what they look like.;Wideyed

IMG_8796.JPG

not bad...^^ this reminds me of a bonfire...;Facepalm;Woot;Woot
IMG_8798.JPG
IMG_8799.JPG

better..still looking for old camera parts..:rolleyes:;Happy
I really think it's a wild master style ;Drool

And it really should find a head this way frank ;Hilarious

Here's one of my wild master styles and has tenticles like you describe closer in person.

And led lights change the colors in a weird way hahaha
20210120_170955.jpg

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really think it's a wild master style ;Drool

And it really should find a head this way frank ;Hilarious

Here's one of my wild master styles and has tenticles like you describe closer in person.

And led lights change the colors in a weird way hahaha
20210120_170955.jpg
Those three tentacles closest to the camera like some weird alien photo bomb

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back