my new baby... AKA The Café

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@James_O One thing to realize here is dudes with Mohawks always love hard.
Second thing I wouldnt take anything said here to heart. Ever.
That being said my mantra is tomorrows always another day. Cant tell you how many people I want to smash all day long. Then see them next morning and we are buying eachother breakfast burritos.
Speaking of tomorrow I put rock and fed tank 1 bunch of hermits, snails and such. If I don't see any movement with seneye I'm transferring shrooms to new lagoon:D
I transferred a bunch tonight.
haven't figured out the lense filtering yet for pics.
apparently all blue lights are not the same.:rolleyes:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking very much forward to a shipment of tangs also. Who may I ask did you order through?
I ordered a Purple tang, D. Sailfin tang, and a Gem tang from TSM Aquatics. I am also trying to get a Blonde Naso tang from them as well. For the most part, I order everything thru @tsmaquatics. After receiving my wrasse shipment from them...and having QT'ing wrasses in the past with the lost...and seeing just how healthy they were from TSM, I will order everything from TSM.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct and not all filters are created equal.

My polyplab kit came with three different tints. Two are unusable in my normal daytime spectrum. Wish I'd have known, coulda just bought the one that worked..

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a Purple tang, D. Sailfin tang, and a Gem tang from TSM Aquatics. I am also trying to get a Blonde Naso tang from them as well. For the most part, I order everything thru @tsmaquatics. After receiving my wrasse shipment from them...and QT'ing wrasses in the past with the lost...and seeing just how healthy they were from TSM, I will order everything from TSM.
You've got great taste.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they sure aren't. After all my light shenanigans lately I've come to conclusion my v2+ lamp put out some light my shrooms where digging real hard. Gotta get back on track and get things popping again thats for sure.
Cant wait to get shrooms transferred some of them aren't digging the no light situation

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have trouble doing stuff like cleaning the house because it’s a big mess and you don’t know where to start and that becomes a rabbit hole

(Add sucks)
My adhd kicks in hard cleaning the house. I go to sweep the floor, and have to move something first. When I put that on the table I find something that belongs in another room, so I take it there. I forget what I started with so I start cleaning the bathroom counter, and have to throw the trash away, once I get back and put in a new bag I remember I was going to sweep, but can't find the broom. Find it in the bedroom, but start on dirty laundry... And repeat for 6 hours.

Ded on cleaning days

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OR MY BANKRUPTCY!!! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
quiet tim and eric GIF

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My adhd kicks in hard cleaning the house. I go to sweep the floor, and have to move something first. When I put that on the table I find something that belongs in another room, so I take it there. I forget what I started with so I start cleaning the bathroom counter, and have to throw the trash away, once I get back and put in a new bag I remember I was going to sweep, but can't find the broom. Find it in the bedroom, but start on dirty laundry... And repeat for 6 hours.

Ded on cleaning days

I…stuggle getting started. I’m about to then I’m like “wait, I need x” but don’t have it so I stress out about that and then find something else to focus on because I can’t quite do exactly what I’m envisioning at the time. And so on.

I know some on here think I’m making this up but it really sucks.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have trouble doing stuff like cleaning the house because it’s a big mess and you don’t know where to start and that becomes a rabbit hole

(Add sucks)
YES I have to move to a new apartment and I haven’t packed a single thing lol

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funniest thing with my rampant ADD? Reefing is calming.

gotta test.
Gotta worry about params
Gotta worry about hitchhikers
Gotta worry about pests.

nah my guy. Let it do it’s thing.

why can’t it be like this with useful stuff?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

(Add sucks)
get married.
then you'll have your housekeeper. :cool:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back