Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play league of legends :D
I play find the slipper dick.....

Get your minds out of the gutter. It is a wrasse you dirty minded people.

IMG_7567.jpg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play find the slipper dick.....

Get your minds out of the gutter. It is a wrasse you dirty minded people.

IMG_7567.jpg
Yes, my mind definitely went to the gutter. :face-with-tears-of-joy: I am also shocked R2R lets you post that word. I cant even say "Pis$" without it changing it to something else.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just going to say it, I don't understand the second amendment and how the States can quietly accept what happened, I didn't read the whole thing again but it says something about having an available militia, have you seen how great your military forces are, my heart grieves for the families.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Respectfully, this isn't the time or place.

This is an Extremely tragic time for EVERYONE.

Nobody is quietly accepting the loss of childrens lives. NOBODY.

I choose today to focus on making sure my kids understand how much I love them. Not questioning the tenants of the Constitution of the United States of America.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Respectfully, this isn't the time or place.

This is an Extremely tragic time for EVERYONE.

Nobody is quietly accepting the loss of childrens lives. NOBODY.

I choose today to focus on making sure my kids understand how much I love them. Not questioning the tenants of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Devils advocate, will I get the same response next time it happens, maybe it is not the time or the place but maybe some eyes will be opened more again.
I believe your kids killed by guns ratio to the rest of the modern world is 20 - 1, not getting in to a fight, just saying I don't understand, such a waste of young lives and torment (yes I have lost a child for different reasons) to the families of them.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always found it silly how they point the finger at our gun rights. If people stopped mass shootings because guns were illegal, then why the hell do drug charges still exist? Maybe because bad people don’t follow the law???? No no that sounds like crazy talk huh

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Horrible pic but moved rocks around for LTA , found some mushrooms not sure what they are

Attachments

• 279FBBF9-5A9C-4501-B36F-9723D75D7A6A.jpeg
    279FBBF9-5A9C-4501-B36F-9723D75D7A6A.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 19

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always found it silly how they point the finger at our gun rights. If people stopped mass shootings because guns were illegal, then why the hell do drug charges still exist? Maybe because bad people don’t follow the law???? No no that sounds like crazy talk huh

Does the United States of America need an armed militia with the military might you have, I am not "silly" and fully understand your limpet like grip on the constitution even if it is way outdated in certain circumstances.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just going to say it, I don't understand the second amendment and how the States can quietly accept what happened, I didn't read the whole thing again but it says something about having an available militia, have you seen how great your military forces are, my heart grieves for the families.
don't blame the tool.
blame the fool.
along your thought pattern alcohol should be illegal, because hey... you don't really need it.
and just think of all the innocents that would still be alive that were killed by drunks.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't know I wasn't allowed free speech in here.
nobody wants to take a pop at you brother, we are all friends here Simon.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the United States of America need an armed militia with the military might you have, I am not "silly" and fully understand your limpet like grip on the constitution even if it is way outdated in certain circumstances.
you clearly don't understand what the second amendment is about.

Back