my new baby... AKA The Café

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing !! I’m only on page 12 so far :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Hmmmm…rundown of the thread :thinking-face:
long story short:

Frank, aka @fishguy242 ,introduced himself…had just bought a house(when I first met him)…he then showed pics of a tank on dollie’s, that barely fit on the front porch, much less his dining room/bedroom/billiards room???

next day…:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Seriously…next day… :oops:… he’s removing a window in his basement to get a12’, seriously TWELVE FEET LONG, acrylic tank in there…

Fast forward…

and boom…it was like the Big Bang…there was water, rocks and corals, really serious…that was the second day….

Fast forward again…

Frank, aka @fishguy242 , just in case you have forgotten who we are talking about, has 3 tanks currently running in his basement…THE 12’ tank…frankentank(it’s a don’t ask don’t tell situation so don’t ask) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:…and as of here recently he has started up a nem tank…maybe:cool:

in the midst of ALL that…

people have come and gone, argued and fought, kissed and made up…maybe gotten stabbed…again :zany-face:

but what you really have here, is the best group of family and friends(for those not quite at cronie level ;))..

we’re always gonna be here for each other

so smoke up, drink up …stick around and enjoy the show, leave your feeling at home, it might get hurt once in a while…it happens…suck it up and keep truckin’ or move on ;)

67EB01F3-8FDD-474F-9351-1F0E06630D98.png

Ehh…almost forgot… TACOS AND TEQUILA …every day

227EAAB4-03CF-44EA-BD3C-CE641C1FFD93.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm…rundown of the thread :thinking-face:
long story short:

Frank, aka @fishguy242 ,introduced himself…had just bought a house(when I first met him)…he then showed pics of a tank on dollie’s, that barely fit on the front porch, much less his dining room/bedroom/billiards room???

next day…:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Seriously…next day… :oops:… he’s removing a window in his basement to get a12’, seriously TWELVE FEET LONG, acrylic tank in there…

Fast forward…

and boom…it was like the Big Bang…there was water, rocks and corals, really serious…that was the second day….

Fast forward again…

Frank, aka @fishguy242 , just in case you have forgotten who we are talking about, has 3 tanks currently running in his basement…THE 12’ tank…frankentank(it’s a don’t ask don’t tell situation so don’t ask) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:…and as of here recently he has started up a nem tank…maybe:cool:

in the midst of ALL that…

people have come and gone, argued and fought, kissed and made up…maybe gotten stabbed…again :zany-face:

but what you really have here, is the best group of family and friends(for those not quite at cronie level ;))..

we’re always gonna be here for each other

so smoke up, drink up …stick around and enjoy the show, leave your feeling at home, it might get hurt once in a while…it happens…suck it up and keep truckin’ or move on ;)

67EB01F3-8FDD-474F-9351-1F0E06630D98.png

Ehh…almost forgot… TACOS AND TEQUILA …every day

227EAAB4-03CF-44EA-BD3C-CE641C1FFD93.jpeg

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH… Frank @fishguy242 burns $ h 1 +… so much so, we used to call him THE R2R firebug…well Ima gonna tell you…that that man is a freekin pyromaniac….yep…firebug my
E84B249A-1B09-470F-B473-29267277AFBF.jpeg

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
this-is-my-safe-space-im-safe-here.gif
ddb581ac-95ed-41e3-9f9a-d72f4f607222_text.gif

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH… Frank @fishguy242 burns $ h 1 +… so much so, we used to call him THE R2R firebug…well Ima gonna tell you…that that man is a freekin pyromaniac….yep…firebug my
E84B249A-1B09-470F-B473-29267277AFBF.jpeg

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Well done !! Lol perfect summary

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes i shine the light at night to see what new creatures god spawned … tonight I spotted bristle worms first ive seen!

some vermited population is growing . Also what looks like a super vermited on the base of my splatter hammer?
Time for an order of bumble bee snails , my bristle worms aren’t brave anymore after introducing the arrow crab but in the sump .. it’s scary lol

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for an order of bumble bee snails , my bristle worms aren’t brave anymore after introducing the arrow crab but in the sump .. it’s scary lol
Just submitted an order to reef cleaners, needed to re up my cuc anyways bare bottom is covered in algae, and i have those tiny snails that come out at night like millions of them

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just submitted an order to reef cleaners, needed to re up my cuc anyways bare bottom is covered in algae, and i have those tiny snails that come out at night like millions of them
Need me some cuc too for the frag tank. It’s pretty lonely in there atm

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I've got an arrow crab in the sump.

She's also hilarious fighting his shed...

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I've got an arrow crab in the sump.

She's also hilarious fighting his shed...
Lol they look all slow then bam , killer mode but srsly my sump looks like something out of fear factor , any time of day you can see some

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol they look all slow then bam , killer mode but srsly my sump looks like something out of fear factor , any time of day you can see some
That's why I have one in there. I don't worry about throwing my hands in there and turning the Chaeto at all.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning/afternoon all, wish I had more time for catching up and my own updates but I'll be very busy at work today...

Just for the record, is it officially "crony" or "cronie" singularly? I already know plural is "cronies". ;)

...looks like official dictionaries only have "crony" but urban dictionary has "cronie"...
I like "cronie" better, both for look and context, so I'll probably stick with that spelling.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back