my new baby... AKA The Café

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We taking any bets on what these blue things that showed up on a chunk of rock after the stunner disappeared are?

Really hard spot to get a photo of in my tank.
PXL_20220706_232818283~2.jpg

Last edited:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh dry rock from brs takes forever to get through uglies. Vs bleached etc from a previous tank. Been months without Corraline on the new dry vs the other to a couple months
That's interesting... Bleach bombed rock should in theory go through the same issues as fresh. Maybe the silicates have already been eaten up on the bleached... Interesting 420 thought train. .

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to everybody north of 5' 10 walking through the fishment. I about gave myself a concussion down there a few times!
Uh huh. My husband thinks he's 5'8.... I still remember Frank talking to him "I got 2 rules, watch your step. And especially you, watch your head." He's 6'3...

He's used to dodging basement ceilings.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's interesting... Bleach bombed rock should in theory go through the same issues as fresh. Maybe the silicates have already been eaten up on the bleached... Interesting 420 thought train. .
Dude thats what got me thinking, i think it’s silicate even though i rinsed and soaked still silicate type response…. Brownish uglies algae.

bleach rock i picked up at lfs less algae uglies then 3 months boom Corraline.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh huh. My husband thinks he's 5'8.... I still remember Frank talking to him "I got 2 rules, watch your step. And especially you, watch your head." He's 6'3...

He's used to dodging basement ceilings.
I remember I was walking backwards in the Fishment (don't do this kids) talking to @Smirkish at the far end approaching Mingiville and her eyes told me what was about to happen a split second before I cracked the back of my head on a beam. It's not tall folk safe down there, medium with caution.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I remember I was walking backwards in the Fishment (don't do this kids) talking to @Smirkish at the far end approaching Mingiville and her eyes told me what was about to happen a split second before I cracked the back of my head on a beam. It's not tall folk safe down there, medium with caution.
I'm 5'1. I'm safe. Im evil.... Fishment is revenge depths against the tall people.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can reach the sandy bottom of a 24" tall tank without a step stool. Cosmically, you're still getting the Short end...
I don't care if i need a ladder (yes I do)....
I get a few things to be happy about. I'll take em.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Plus side, your eel is not taller than you..
Not yet... I think sje can if she lives 2 years. Thus 40" length is bs. And I don't know how they measure them. My blues were easily 50 and 60+.
I find boring is way better than not in this hobby ::: two thumbs up::::
Nooo. I need to break something. Brb

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back