my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whats Up Reaction GIF by Klarna
my knee today...:rolleyes:

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weren't those the good ol days when your brain told your body to stand up, and it actually listened without the snap crackle pop backtalk by every joint..
This is why the alarm clock is death metal... the vocals are my agonized groans.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can barely handle metal when I'm awake.

First thing in the morning, would make it a very bad day for anyone who has to come in contact with me.
Every day is a bad day for anyone who has to come in contact with me. I'm like a mantis shrimp. beautiful and strange to look at, no social skills, and every morning is an opportunity to wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every day is a bad day for anyone who has to come in contact with me. I'm like a mantis shrimp. beautiful and strange to look at, no social skills, and every morning is an opportunity to wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
You must be a blast at holiday parties!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can barely handle metal when I'm awake.

First thing in the morning, would make it a very bad day for anyone who has to come in contact with me.
Metal is soothing, I prefer it when I have migraines, helps calm the brain down
Same though.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning!

Virtual dr appt in a few so she can say "yes, the iron is absorbing, keep doing it, retest end of this month" :rolleyes: This is the convo we have monthly.

We've been out of coffee and espresso stuff for 4 days, today is the first day I've had coffee again, it's been rough.

Setting up the new powerhead in the cube today. Nem went on another adventure.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning!

Virtual dr appt in a few so she can say "yes, the iron is absorbing, keep doing it, retest end of this month" :rolleyes: This is the convo we have monthly.

We've been out of coffee and espresso stuff for 4 days, today is the first day I've had coffee again, it's been rough.

Setting up the new powerhead in the cube today. Nem went on another adventure.
I would die with no coffee. Like seriously go into withdraws, have a DT seizure and die. No way I could go without. Would even stand on a the corner to get some scratch for some coffee lol.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been through half a pot this morning trying to catch up I guess.

Also, sitting here waiting for my 9am virtual appt. They called at 905 and said "We're running behind" I said "I gathered, on account of it now being 905" apparently the humor was lost on her.

Sitting at my pc making up a grocery list to start doing my holiday baking, I don't care, the only one who cares is Skeletor who desperately wants me to take him out back so he can sniff everything.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been through half a pot this morning trying to catch up I guess.

Also, sitting here waiting for my 9am virtual appt. They called at 905 and said "We're running behind" I said "I gathered, on account of it now being 905" apparently the humor was lost on her.

Sitting at my pc making up a grocery list to start doing my holiday baking, I don't care, the only one who cares is Skeletor who desperately wants me to take him out back so he can sniff everything.
Running behind sound like my morning. Got a few calls this morning and it appears everyone is running late on all of them.

Need them to be on time, so we can get this crap done. I have kayak stuff to do today.

Installing a DIY collapsable stick steer system and outrigger system on the Hobie 10.5 to make it motorized and 5' sea ready lol. Also going to install outriders on the old town, since it is going to Florida this go around. The Hobie PA14 is ready, but these other 2 are typically river/lake yaks and need to be sea yaks with electric power lol. The Oldtown PDL 120 already has a trolling motor, but I want a little more stability and buoyancy, so outriggers it is.

In short, tons of stuff to do before I go to FL on the 16th lol.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back