my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who ,what ,when, where, what day is it , time ?? it's a thing??...;):D
IMG_20220306_210940_648.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here Frank I’ll be honest with you. I just didn’t want to say it over at danieyella’s. I’ll be turning round this time 18 next year. So still considered a minor in the US :rolleyes: lol. Didn’t want to say my exact age because didn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable if they wanted to say something. I don’t mind anything lol.

Nice SPLAM :)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here Frank I’ll be honest with you. I just didn’t want to say it over at danieyella’s. I’ll be turning round this time 18 next year. So still considered a minor in the US :rolleyes: lol. Didn’t want to say my exact age because didn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable if they wanted to say something. I don’t mind anything lol.

Thanks ,it's not that, more so , comments directed to you is what we kinda have to be cool with...:cool:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is it me? :face-with-tears-of-joy: did I spook you off telling him?

I get it.

But I'm here too

evil laugh gremlins GIF
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

17, in many states in the US, is considered an adult. Especially in terms of committing a crime and being tried as an adult.

Not to worry, though, as some of us are in our 50,s and still act like 14 year olds! :p

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I would choose a hurricane over snow… minus the power outage part.
Summer rains. Ok, winter snow. Any other weather no thanks. Tornadoes over hurricanes though. It's what I'm used to.
Who ,what ,when, where, what day is it , time ?? it's a thing??...;):D
IMG_20220306_210940_648.jpg
Only a quarter to ride a vintage toilet! I'll take two please.
17, in many states in the US, is considered an adult. Especially in terms of committing a crime and being tried as an adult.

Not to worry, though, as some of us are in our 50,s and still act like 14 year olds! :p
Just not old enough to make health care decisions...

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back