AdobeStock_209055685.jpeg

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woke up to 30deg here and it dropped to 28 before it started warming up. Just a little chilly
cold.jpg

Good Morning All
Well, I did some research and checking and found the guy with the fabulous system in ATL. His thread is gone from here but I found out he had some life changes and took down his system and sold everything about 1.5 years ago. It was a 1,000 gallon DT.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See what happens when your up all night working
Still have not slept.

I missed some funny stuff going on due to working all night.

Have not slept yet.

Now am playing on R2R while I upload all of the deliverables for these RFPs lol.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have not slept.

I missed some funny stuff going on due to working all night.

Have not slept yet.

Now am playing on R2R while I upload all of the deliverables for these RFPs lol.
Need to do like Frank, take a nap every few hours :yawning-face:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to do like Frank, take a nap every few hours :yawning-face:
I cannot do that.

I will be up until when I would normally go to bed tonight. Doing anything otherwise would mess me all up.

I will then be up at 4:30am to take the yak out for some fishing. Not sure where I am going yet, or what I will be fishing for, but not going to miss out on an almost 60 degree day in January lol.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot do that.

I will be up until when I would normally go to bed tonight. Doing anything otherwise would mess me all up.

I will then be up at 4:30am to take the yak out for some fishing. Not sure where I am going yet, or what I will be fishing for, but not going to miss out on an almost 60 degree day in January lol.
Thats probably the only bonus of getting older, I can take an hour nap almost anytime and still go to bed normally :p

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats probably the only bonus of getting older, I can take an hour nap almost anytime and still go to bed normally :p

Ohhh, here we go! Someone all bragging on themselves about doing things normal. I'm not so sure you belong in this thread with all this "normal" talk @DiefsReef ! ;) :winking-face-with-tongue:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To many years in the Corp and never have taken naps. Even when little. Mom and Dad hated that lol.

I am dead set on a schedule and my body just keeps that no matter what. It would be nice to take a nap here or there though. I hear it solves lots of things and is quite enjoyable lol.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh, here we go! Someone all bragging on themselves about doing things normal. I'm not so sure you belong in this thread with all this "normal" talk @DiefsReef ! ;) :winking-face-with-tongue:
I have met him, he is in no ay normal and belongs here with the rest of us lol.

200.gif

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I didnt tell ya was I take a shot of Nyquil an hour before I want to go to bed :yawning-face:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To many years in the Corp and never have taken naps. Even when little. Mom and Dad hated that lol.

I am dead set on a schedule and my body just keeps that no matter what. It would be nice to take a nap here or there though. I hear it solves lots of things and is quite enjoyable lol.

Naps are nice and we are biologically programmed to take them. I know that you know that I know that you already know this. As a matter of fact, there are areas in European countries where their lunch break is 2 - 3 hours. Leave it to us Americans to have jacked that part of the program up!

What I didnt tell ya was I take a shot of Nyquil an hour before I want to go to bed :yawning-face:

It was most disappointing when they changed the formulation of Nyquil a number of years ago. However, if one shot can do it for you, I tip my hat to you! ;)

Last edited:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naps are nice and we are biologically programmed to take them. I know that you know that I know that you already know this. As a matter of fact, there are areas European countries where there lunch break is 2 - 3 hours. Leave it to us Americans to have jacked that part of the program up!

It was most disappointing when they changed the formulation of Nyquil a number of years ago. However, if one shot can do it for you, I tip my hat to you! ;)
I would lose my mind about a 2-3 hour lunch break.

I think I came out of the womb programmed wrong anyways, so that is more than likely the issue lol. There may be a few other factors in there, but we will leave those alone lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back