my new baby... AKA The Café

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep sort of. Got the old system to storage first thing this morning then blew one of those pre formed hoses in my car. So spent the last 4 hours fixing car. Throttle body heater inlet hose... 1 shop out of 9 in town luckily had the part.
Sump build will be tomorrow. I'll get light mounts hung on wall today hopefully though.
Sucks on the car, but also very nice on getting the part today.

Our grill just blew down the hill it's so windy! Wooo weeee

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sorry bout the car @F i s h y...glad you could get it fixed. Got the new stove in today get everything leveled and nice and neat and boom hear a loud bang and go running around the corner....the oven drawere took a digger and bent come to find out the wife was the culprit its just been one thing after another today....new panel ordered 200$ later and just now deciding to not touch anything for the next month with my luck lately. Staying off business emails today just in case and just going to be a grumpy old man on the couch....tank is right in front of the couch so just even more grumpy then usual....but will say things seem to be doing ok in there hopefully they continue day 2 of cipro tonight at lights out and will continue to monitor through the week as well til friday when cipro rounds are done. Smh i just need a fat cheesecake.... ice cream.... chocolate.....and a chick flick for all these emotions im having lol....
1679776704490.jpg

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sorry bout the car @F i s h y...glad you could get it fixed. Got the new stove in today get everything leveled and nice and neat and boom hear a loud bang and go running around the corner....the oven drawere took a digger and bent come to find out the wife was the culprit its just been one thing after another today....new panel ordered 200$ later and just now deciding to not touch anything for the next month with my luck lately. Staying off business emails today just in case and just going to be a grumpy old man on the couch....tank is right in front of the couch so just even more grumpy then usual....but will say things seem to be doing ok in there hopefully they continue day 2 of cipro tonight at lights out and will continue to monitor through the week as well til friday when cipro rounds are done. Smh i just need a fat cheesecake.... ice cream.... chocolate.....and a chick flick for all these emotions im having lol....
1679776704490.jpg
Todays kicking everyones butt it seems lol.

All we can do is laugh and get on with it. Cheesecake does sound good haha

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1679776704490.jpg
Yum.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to browse space invader pectinias.... Need another 3, 1 for each corner.
In the same boat. Honestly giving torches a run for the money in fav coral.

I've only known 2 colors , rainbow and space invader. If you turn up any other variants :) post findings?

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the same boat. Honestly giving torches a run for the money in fav coral.

I've only known 2 colors , rainbow and space invader. If you turn up any other variants :) post findings?
Fishguy had the other..... I haven't asked about it though....

Fire mountain?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had 5 lyretail anthias, (one male 4 females) in over a year they killed each other off, no only have one...just sharing my adventure

@MERKEY ,is a fishguy ,I'm not lol...
but if you need to rehome any wrasseholes ,ya' know where to go...;)
we get along great, wonder why...;):thinking-face:
I've noticed it has a lot to do with tank size and space...

Like damsels they seem to each need a place to hide separately.

Within a small spaces those places get limited.

Our tank we have the 5 in is 8' x 4' so there is never any place 1 can't hide.

We have 1 small one that we thought would be picked off but we see it go hide far away and then sneak back.

I have heard multiple of different types works sometimes better in smaller tanks.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fishguy had the other..... I haven't asked about it though....

Fire mountain?
:pleading-face:...sold it...:)
wasn't doing so good ,someone offered as is...OK...;)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Enter!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back