my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:oops:YEP , I FORGOT MY ANNIVERSARY:oops:,some of you have seen;)was set up ,by wife to be notified publicly here on the reef,YEP,was wondering why she was standing over my shoulder;Wideyedblasted me on @Katrina71 's the miracle,;)i am horrible at them things:(

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:oops:YEP , I FORGOT MY ANNIVERSARY:oops:,some of you have seen;)was set up ,by wife to be notified publicly here on the reef,YEP,was wondering why she was standing over my shoulder;Wideyedblasted me on @Katrina71 's the miracle,;)i am horrible at them things:(
Dude even I know better got 26 years under my belt. We got married in Vegas was her idea I said ok only if we go white trash all the way and have Elvis marry us and he did soo stupid back then, but makes me laugh now when I think about it
For our 25th anniversary I set it up to renew our Vows in a church,, I set up the church , guest list, Caterer, dj, tents , tables chairs decorations ect ect all without her ever finding out till day of ceremony to tell her
And when I did I bought her a dress I knew she liked shoes to go with it and had a hairdresser come to house 1.5hrs before we had to go. They I figure I got forgiveness in the bank when I screw up next

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:oops:Ooooh someone’s in trouble!!

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i forgot ??? long time ago,was fishing,looked at phone to see time ,:oops:seen date;Wideyed10 mins left,called her told her ,brought her home large hollow log for a planter,;)got away with that one;Woot;Woot;Woot

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i forgot ??? long time ago,was fishing,looked at phone to see time ,:oops:seen date;Wideyed10 mins left,called her told her ,brought her home large hollow log for a planter,;)got away with that one;Woot;Woot;Woot
Birthdays are better anyway, looking foward to my yearly brownie

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRANK!

Its a great thing to find someone that is willing to put up with our strange ways... I think the one I have found this time may be a keeper... From the sounds of it, yours definitely is too...

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that sucks my wife just gets me back. Forgot her birthday this year after she dropped hints for weeks. She intentionally didn't get me anything for mine. She's super thoughtful and goes all out on holidays and birthdays so its major no no around here lol

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uh oh! Looks like we all need a little help with that. I'm terrible with remembering dates. I wonder if Alexa has a reminder feature?

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full blown tank cleaning day today
Ocd is banging on the door n wants out
But surprisingly though I have never ever even once had to clean my invert tank, I set it up in June and have never had to clean it
Only thing I do is 5gal WC now n then. Look how crystal clear it is

EDA50F4A-F962-4D39-9B30-E9546B888514.jpeg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Full blown tank cleaning day today
Ocd is banging on the door n wants out
But surprisingly though I have never ever even once had to clean my invert tank, I set it up in June and have never had to clean it
Only thing I do is 5gal WC now n then. Look how crystal clear it is

EDA50F4A-F962-4D39-9B30-E9546B888514.jpeg
ok we want horsey pics..at least i do;):)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back