my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I showed her the pic and she said, that takes up less space than the big blue tub on the floor. Where is he at again? Something you could get one day on a weekend?

Give me some time and I will talk her into it. Got to go drill some 40b tanks for a friend, so gonna mess around in the garage a bit and possibly tape out an area lol.
this is a scratch less dt Steve ;) not for garage floor;Facepalm...show quality DT:) check out my ad here in selling forum,lots of pics:)

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question Frank, my original sump plan was to use an old tank and drill. Since i'm going from basement to upstairs I already bought a PanWorold 150 external pump but now 6 months later I got that pretty Trigger sump and I dont want to drill it. Will a piece of pipe running up from bottom of the sump to pump outside work? Or do you think it
will require internal pump?

Not advisable as these pumps aren't rated to do that so do what you gotta do!

tenor-1.gif

That scares me;Nailbiting I would be waaay upset to kill a 1K sump

Well, I managed to drill my $7500 sump and not screw it up, we got you here, don't worry!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a scratch less dt Steve ;) not for garage floor;Facepalm...show quality DT:) check out my ad here in selling forum,lots of pics:)
It would get a stand for sure. Our garage is also pet game room, so not really a garage lol. People who owned the house prior had lots or classic cars, so a 5 car garage has been turned into a 2 car.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would get a stand for sure. Our garage is also pet game room, so not really a garage lol. People who owned the house prior had lots or classic cars, so a 5 car garage has been turned into a 2 car.
it's got a stand and a whole bunch more,check out the sale thread,read it all i kept adding stuff though out ;)

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I showed her the pic and she said, that takes up less space than the big blue tub on the floor. Where is he at again? Something you could get one day on a weekend?

Give me some time and I will talk her into it. Got to go drill some 40b tanks for a friend, so gonna mess around in the garage a bit and possibly tape out an area lol.
I will seriously help deliver this beast to you!... I got some muscles... some...

Would love to see it go to one of our group.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and how the heck are you all doing,, hopefully we’ll n healthy,, anyway been rough month for me but I’m 95% better and moving around more,, thank all that expressed concern, god bless,,,,
Frank please explain your sump set up to me as pertaining to using live rock only with no algae scrubber or chaeto, like how many rocks are in there and does it keep the algae at bay and not in main display,, feel free to add pics and walk thru like teaching a 5th grade class,, lol ,,
I’m sure you coved this in your build thread but I ain’t got that kinda time to go looking for it
I’m interested in switching things up and not deal with algae gunk in my scrubber

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back