LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Woot;Woot..you know it...;)
WP_20210420_04_10_56_Pro.jpg

not doing anything dangerous today...^^^ just emptying ,maybe wiring some lights,no power tools today..;):cool:
Good stuff man totally jelly:D

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will take that skimmer on the left lol.
welcome to it... ;) but may want to wait to see whole collection soon,digging out asm g5 to get up on coral tank...;Woot
any insight on using a octo bb 3000 on it? going to try anyhow..lol..:D

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to it... ;) but may want to wait to see whole collection soon,digging out asm g5 to get up on coral tank...;Woot
any insight on using a octo bb 3000 on it? going to try anyhow..lol..:D
The g5 has 2x about 650 (combined air and water) pumps. The octo aquatrance 3k only about 500 combined per pump. It should work though with 2x 3k’s, as the octo pumps are more efficient and produce way more air water mix than the old sedra pumps since they do not restrict the opening on the pump for where air enters the mix as much.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The g5 has 2x about 650 (combined air and water) pumps. The octo aquatrance 3k only about 500 combined per pump. It should work though with 2x 3k’s, as the octo pumps are more efficient and produce way more air water mix than the old sedra pumps since they do not restrict the opening on the pump for where air enters the mix as much.
got it..it has to be a g4 then. only one pump port..;Facepalm

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Frank where are your wifes plants :)
she moved them to the laundry room,better light,too cold tonight to put out anyways ,she is using room as green house ,pics later ,"babies"... :)

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she moved them to the laundry room,better light,too cold tonight to put out anyways ,she is using room as green house ,pics later ,"babies"... :)
Lol she's one step closer to making him build her total she shed addition to that side of house:D

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Woot;Woot..you know it...;)
WP_20210420_04_10_56_Pro.jpg

not doing anything dangerous today...^^^ just emptying ,maybe wiring some lights,no power tools today..;):cool:
No power tools? Is it even a day then?

I honestly wonder how many tanks you could set up with your extra everything.

If you see any small skimmers or uv sterilizers laying around you want to sell, let me know.

I intended to run the frag table on the FX4 canister but I'm slowly moving over to sump filled with rock, small skimmer, return pump.

Aah.. you guys are not good for me!

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol she's one step closer to making him build her total she shed addition to that side of house:D
oh she is getting green house ,will be a wood burner in laundry room by fall... :)
Frank this is the perfect time to say well if I had that work area out back the fish stuff would not be in the living room :)
she is great,understanding,working on emptying,but limited on dry storage..,:)
No power tools? Is it even a day then?

I honestly wonder how many tanks you could set up with your extra everything.

If you see any small skimmers or uv sterilizers laying around you want to sell, let me know.

I intended to run the frag table on the FX4 canister but I'm slowly moving over to sump filled with rock, small skimmer, return pump.

Aah.. you guys are not good for me!
well if you count battery powered ,i am,going to be raining all day no elec saws..;)
and yes on both uv 's and skimmers..give me a few days..:cool:

Back