my new baby... AKA The Café

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to quit hurting yourself!;)
I had similar issue a few years back as well. Couldn't hold anything in my left hand and eventually had surgery to clip the band in my wrist. Now have a bulging disk in my neck.. stinks getting old but I know I have lived hard and played hard:D
Now if I can only figure out how to NEVER lug a 5gl bucket around life would be good:p
No can do. Finally figured out the muscle knot point that was pressing on it though and got it released.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found an easy trick for this. Have a few kids. Wait a decade and a half. My oldest is playing HS football now so he's my dedicated water bringer uperer.
I just have to add more pipe runs in the basement and I'll just need to open valves and move water!
Its on the list.. :p the VERY long list..

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shplam:D
Screenshot_20210422-071506_Wyze.jpg

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found an easy trick for this. Have a few kids. Wait a decade and a half. My oldest is playing HS football now so he's my dedicated water bringer upper.
Oh and I tried this plan, I think my son (23) lives here still. I only see him when hes hungry:confused:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to add more pipe runs in the basement and I'll just need to open valves and move water!
Its on the list.. :p the VERY long list..
That's one thing I'm very looking forward to, when I move out of commiefornia. Basements!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made sure we got a house with a basement when we moved from FL to GA. So much room for activities!
Where in Georgia did you settle? NW georgia is top of my short list.

I was prepping the house for sale when we had a pipe burst in our kitchen which put a halt on that for the last 6 months.

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was prepping the house for sale when we had a pipe burst in our kitchen which put a halt on that for the last 6 months.
We are in Lawrenceville. I really like the area. NW GA is really pretty as you get closer and closer to the Appalachian

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made sure we got a house with a basement when we moved from FL to GA. So much room for activities!
Big reason we bought the house I'm in was full basement and 90% complete!
I live in GA as well...

I live 2 exits above Mall of GA off I85. Price of homes here are MUCH cheaper then CA. if you have 25% equity in your house you can prolly pay cash for bigger home over here :cool:

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big reason we bought the house I'm in was full basement and 90% complete!
I live in GA as well...

I live 2 exits above Mall of GA off I85. Price of homes here are MUCH cheaper then CA. if you have 25% equity in your house you can prolly pay cash for bigger home over here :cool:
We sold a 1k sqft house in central fl for $35k less than what we bought a 2.6k house on a lot twice the size here in GA

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 60.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.3%
Back