my new baby... AKA The Café

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, time for spam!!!!!

Hood barely closes lol. Should be done by next weekend. Got a lot of stuff left to do and cleanup.
DA605401-8DB4-4346-AD69-E403E4D768B4.jpeg

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could easily modify it however you need if you want to send it here.

A miter saw is not the right tool for the job although it COULD be used successfully. I wouldn't personally.
I may just do that.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ready for tomorrow!!!! I get all my new corals! And then Wednesday is the day for new fish!!!!!

I was thinking.
When I get the new fish turning off the lights for about an hour when I put them in the tank?

more for the comfort of the yellow coris wrasse I will be adding.
Also adding two cherub angles

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a piece of 8” or 10” pvc. Cut to the length you want and glue acrylic to one end. Cut acrylic to be a circle and bam done.
Thanks. Yes that's exactly where I was going for that. If a bunch of people want them I just may buy some more PVC and acrylic and make them up for anyone. Would probably be a total of 10 minutes work each.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turning off the lights when adding new fish is recommended if you are worried about aggression.

Less stress on the new fish as well.

How are you going to acclimate them?
Depending on Salinity of the water probably just adding and taking out water till I’m within 1 point of my tank.

I ordered them through Quaratinedfish.com

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Table saws are awesome. I have a delta from the early 90s. Nothing like old tools
Same. I bought a 1991 unisaw. Tore It completely down, replace the three-phase three-horse with a single-phase five-horse baldor motor, upgraded the unifence to the Vega 40. Ran new electrical with magnetic thrown switch.

I've been turned around and sold the three-phase motor and unifence for more than I bought the original saw for.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Yes that's exactly where I was going for that. If a bunch of people want them I just may buy some more PVC and acrylic and make them up for anyone. Would probably be a total of 10 minutes work each.
I’m having a problem visualizing this. It’s Monday my brain doesn’t want to work

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back