my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had no idea there was a secret passage!

That's kool!!
WP_20200222_15_29_06_Pro.jpg

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
usually within the first 20 minutes of having it. Only reason the big rope is still in one piece is because I only bring it out for tug. Otherwise it’d be string all over the floor
You should try a Kong tug toy ! They are amazing and almost indestructible!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should try a Kong tug toy ! They are amazing and almost indestructible!

we had one. He somehow shredded it even with limited access. He’s devious and uses his front teeth to destroy stuff. So far the only toy that’s lasted is one of the black Kong “supper chewer” toys lol

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we had one. He somehow shredded it even with limited access. He’s devious and uses his front teeth to destroy stuff. So far the only toy that’s lasted is one of the black Kong “supper chewer” toys lol
Maple was so bad with using front teeth she wore down her k9s but that doesn’t stop her. But now she is no longer allowed hard bone and such. But she likes to try and naw trees apart let me see if I can find the a picture

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maple was so bad with using front teeth she wore down her k9s but that doesn’t stop her. But now she is no longer allowed hard bone and such. But she likes to try and naw trees apart let me see if I can find the a picture

Rusty came to us with filed teeth. We’re pretty sure he was a bait dog. The lacerations he had when we adopted him paired with him being a stray kinda make it add up. Especially with his personality. He is an incredible chewer despite all this lol.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I still had the videos of my Shepherd and my moms carrying 10ft+ logs around. Absolutely hilarious

Until you need to do a thing like walk to your car lol
Or walk period! Lol then they get mad at the tree log for not being cooperative. Maple gets mad and barks and growls at them when they don’t listen lol

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or walk period! Lol then they get mad at the tree log for not being cooperative. Maple gets mad and barks and growls at them when they don’t listen lol

Mitzie my moms female GSD sounds like a coyote whenever she gets a log. It’s hilarious

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was cutting down trees with my GSD and ripping out some shrubs at the house he was trying to attack them
You know that stuff they lay under flower beds and such to keep the weeds out?

mom pretty sure Maple can smell it and she digs it up and pulls it out.

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When a tree fell he would go full attack mode. And ripped the shrubs out with a rope and truck was even biting the shrubs and they had thorns lol

sounds like my moms female GSD mitzie. Ripped the downspout off the house because it had water flowing through. Many holes in the metal. She and my moms male oso have chewed through many logs. They’ve also blocked the driveway several times with what can only be considered trees. Which they were running around with lol. Still have a scar from a bite her male gave me when I tried to break up the fight between him and his half brother (my male gsd milo)

Back