my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He wants to spend under 450.

I spent 700 on a AIO Biocube with water rock and all the stuff needed to start a tank. How in the h e ll is that gonna happen lol
Read it to find out. Here's a spoiler
Tank lid =
fixes saran GIF

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed two things
Rev closed his second build thread and that made me laugh
And also this
413C32E7-DDA0-479E-A0BD-4E762669A310.jpeg

Makes me want to read it NOT
Hes a young kid. Theres a couple of us on a pm thats doing a little more one on one to see if we can get this sorted out. I've got rev tagged in the pm as extra security.

He reaching out for help and doesn't know where to start. We've all been there. He really wants his tank to go from fw to sw.
Just needs a little tlc. Hopefully we will have a brand new shiny build that he get run with

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He wants to spend under 450.

I spent 700 on a AIO Biocube with water rock and all the stuff needed to start a tank. How in the h e ll is that gonna happen lol
It can be done with a softy tank. You don't need skimmer and some of the bells and whistles. Hob, heater, tank, lid and lights. May not even need a pump for a 20.
Time for some scrounging.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hes a young kid. Theres a couple of us on a pm thats doing a little more one on one to see if we can get this sorted out. I've got rev tagged in the pm as extra security.

He reaching out for help and doesn't know where to start. We've all been there. He really wants his tank to go from fw to sw.
Just needs a little tlc. Hopefully we will have a brand new shiny build that he get run with
Yes he is young, but also egotistical, drama inducing, won't do research, won't listen to the answers to his questions that are asked dozens of times back to back.

He peaches what he heard from a friend as gospel despite being wrong. I originally thought he wanted to learn. He proved me wrong.

At the end of the day, you cannot help someone that doesn't want to or is unwilling to help themselves.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be done with a softy tank. You don't need skimmer and some of the bells and whistles. Hob, heater, tank, lid and lights. May not even need a pump for a 20.
Time for some scrounging.
That Biocube was a 16 with no extras.

I hope the kid gets what he wants

buts it’s gonna be a bumpy ride

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back