0   0   0
200.gif

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It gets more vivid blue under actinic lights, that was at high noon with almost 0% blues

I’m so tempted to try some angels. But then there’s the whole they eat coral. I guess I could always go with the genicanthus angels

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so tempted to try some angels. But then there’s the whole they eat coral. I guess I could always go with the genicanthus angels
Centropyge is about 1 in 4 from what I've read, and experienced in the past. I've got this 40b to use as a jail if this one turns evil.

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Centropyge is about 1 in 4 from what I've read, and experienced in the past. I've got this 40b to use as a jail if this one turns evil.

Well, I’ve recently discovered I have an entire garage bay to use for fish and coral stuff. Probably going to be mostly filled with a project Jason and I are dreaming up. But I can get away with more tanks now.

only issue is it’s not climate controlled. But there are ways around it

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I’ve recently discovered I have an entire garage bay to use for fish and coral stuff. Probably going to be mostly filled with a project Jason and I are dreaming up. But I can get away with more tanks now.

only issue is it’s not climate controlled. But there are ways around it
Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might need to skip back a page to see my contributions, excuse the delay I would love to talk in real time. :)
One of the benefits of me working all day and catching up later, I catch all your beautiful photos

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well look at that. Broke 4K posts. And still working on my build.

gotta say, the recent trend of threads slamming newbies giving advice to newbies has made me….uncomfortable. Yeah I don’t have my display set up but I’ve been researching and learning for 2 years. I took the time to learn the importance of having enough biodiversity to outcompete things like dinos. I learned how ph, Ca, Alk, and Mag interact for stony coral growth.

I just want to help. But I’m starting to feel like I shouldn’t post because I don’t have a reef yet

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, so much so I was worried about taking off a finger. That would really put the screws to my already poor guitarmanship.

try a sword to your fretting hand. Fortunately I’ve gotten feeling back but yeah. Thought that ended my playing

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well look at that. Broke 4K posts. And still working on my build.

gotta say, the recent trend of threads slamming newbies giving advice to newbies has made me….uncomfortable. Yeah I don’t have my display set up but I’ve been researching and learning for 2 years. I took the time to learn the importance of having enough biodiversity to outcompete things like dinos. I learned how ph, Ca, Alk, and Mag interact for stony coral growth.

I just want to help. But I’m starting to feel like I shouldn’t post because I don’t have a reef yet
I have a reef and get told I know nothing. If you know the answer then say it, ignore the idiots who think they know it all. And if you need back up tag away lol

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back